In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

[Tutorial] [MIUI Feature Tutorial] MIUI Calculator Functions!

2017-02-06 08:19:43
26788 209
Hello MIUI 'ers

Today i am gonna Explain you Most Useful MIUI Calculator app's new functions
TIP : You have to click on that menu button to access the new functions !

#1 Currency
This is an awesome function, This is very useful when you are trvelling to different country, whereby it give you an real-time currency conversion. The Exchange rates are provided by webull and updating everyday. You can see currency rates of 65 countries.

TIP : Just enter the price value of bill,product or anything of the country and see the realtime conversion of currency of two other country's currency that you want to see.

#2 Mortgage
Thinking of a new investment in a property, car, or any electrical appliance of anything, and you are not sure if you can afford. Well, just take out your Mi device, switch to the 'Loan' function, and you can enter the loan amount, Repayment method, loan period, Start Date, loan interest, and with 1 click, the montly repayment amount is out!

TIP : This is useful when you took a loan or if you are thinking to take a loan for particular account and if you want to calculate the Monthly installment or Yearly installment with intrest price.  

#3 NEW FEATURE
Made an error in your calculation? Now you can just click and select on the erroneous entry, and correct it on-the-fly! This new feature in calculator is great.

TIP : When you calculating so many values and after some calculation you realized that you enterd any wrong digit, than this feature is most useful, just click and edit right value.

#4 Scientific
This is exceptional useful for students, instead of getting additional dedicated Advance scientific calculator, now just switch over to the 'advanced mathematics' mode, and you can solve complicated trignometric and logrithm mathematics questions!

TIP : For Quick results of Square Root, Trigo Functions like sin, cos, tan etc. for Engineering And High School Students.

#5 Converters
In MIUI 8's Calculator app there are some functions to Convert units like Length, Area, Volume, Temprature, Speed, Time and Mass.

TIP : These Converters are useful when you want to measure something, or convert Quickly.

1.Length Converter

Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. cm to m, km to cm etc.

2. Area Converter

Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. m sq. to cm sq., cm sq. to mm sq. etc.

3. Volume Converter
Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. m cube to cm cube, etc.

4. Temprature Converter
Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. Fahrenheit to celsius and vise versa etc.

5. Speed Converter
Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. m/s to cm/s, km/h to m/s etc.

6. Time Converter
Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. min to sec, sec to hour etc.

7. Mass Converter
Just add values in respective unit section to convert into other unit. i.e. kg to g, lb to kg etc.

Here Are short Description for Lazy Readers like me
                                 1.Currency - To convert currency rate of countries.
                                 2. Mortgage - To calculate Monthly Repayment.
                                 3.New Feature - You can now edit errorneous values without erasing whole calculation
                                 4. Scientific -  For students to calculate Trigo functions and roots etc.
                                 5. Converters - to convert units like Length, Time, Speed, Mass, Volume, Area etc.

Thank you guys !, Try these new functions & Reply your favourite Function of MIUI Calculator App.

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +23 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-02-06 08:19:43
Favorites98 RateRate

Master Bunny

vivek1606312947 | from Redmi Note 3

yes but obious
2017-02-06 08:34:32
hello MIUI users, MI phones have not scientific calculator.
2017-02-06 08:47:55

Semi Pro Bunny

unnikannan | from MI MAX

but we cannot paste or copy any digit in this calculator. its such a fault.
2017-02-06 08:53:59

Master Bunny

13havin Author | from app

Yogesh Dhiman 92

it have bro but not of high level ..
2017-02-06 08:54:20

Master Bunny

13havin Author | from app

Yogesh Dhiman 92

it have bro but not of high level ..
2017-02-06 08:54:39

Pro Bunny

JKP | from Redmi 3S

good info....
2017-02-06 09:13:27

Techie Team

Sourav Giri | from Redmi Note 3

nice thread bro
2017-02-06 09:29:14

Advanced Bunny

1616371368 | from Redmi Note 3