Edited by AMALMURALEE at 2017-02-14 10:39 AM |
Hello Mi Fan's,
You might be already aware, that in conjuction with Device Team & Mods we are conducting a series of Q & A Sessions on your beloved Xiaomi Devices . Till date we have conducted Seven Sessions of Q and A. Now for this time We are conducting Q & A Support for all Redmi Devices Like Redmi 1s, Redmi 2 / 2Prime, Redmi 3s/Prime, Redmi Note 3G/4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 3 And Redmi Note 4
If you still have doubts about what exactly is Q&A is then here is your answer in short:
It's the answer of all relevant questions that user want's to know in one place. In other way Solution for all queries right here,
Mi Community Device Experts, will be conducting a Q&A support session especially for you on this Saturday And We Will Solve all your queries On Sunday
Procedures for joining Q& A Session:
1) Reply to this thread with your issue(s).
2) Our Mi Community Device experts will reply to your issue(s) On The Next Day That Is On Monday
3) If issue is not resolved in thereply, You can follow up with the Mi Community Device experts for further support in a thread regarding your issue.
Additional points to keep in mind for this Q& A Session:
1) Use only English while replying to this thread.
2) Please mention your issue(s) in detail.
3) Remember to mention your MIUI Version. Mention if you are on using Developer/Stable ROM, Global/China ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also give more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your problem better and solve it quickly.
4) If you got issue(s) like device dropped in water, device received physical damage and similar, we recommend you visit your nearest Xiaomi Service Center and get your device checked.
IMP: this session is meant to help you out in the issues that you are facing in your device only.This session is not ment to answer the featuring request or Android version upgrade request. Thanks.
Some common Q & A which you should avoid:
Q.1. I dont own a Redmi Device , can I post my issue(s) here?
A.1. No, you should not. This thread is only for issues regarding Redmi Devices. Our Community Device Team will make similar Q & A Session for other Mi Devices soon.
Q.2. I will not be available during this "LIVE" Q&A session, will I still get support?
A.2. Please do not worry, you can always make a Q&A thread , and our Community Device Team Members will always assist you.
Q.3. When can I get Android update for my Redmi Device ?
A.3. As on date, the Android N is available Redmi Note 4 Only And The Is No info Regarding Any other device. once it is available for the device it will be updated in the Community.
Q.4. Where can I download the official MIUI ROMs for Redmi Device?
A.4. You can download it from here :https://in.c.mi.com/in/download.php
Q.5. Can I post my issue(s) regarding service centers here?
A.5. For issue(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Customer Feedback Section here :https://in.c.mi.com/in/forum-74-1.html
Q 6 When can I get VoLTE support on Redmi 2?
A.6. As of Now there is no plan for the same. if any it will be shared on community.
Q7 Is Redmi Note 4 Having Dual Speaker Or Mono Speaker?
A7. Redmi Note 4 Is Having Mono Speaker The Other Grill Is For Mic
Q8 When Will black Varient For Redmi Note Will be Available?
A8 There Is No Info On The Dates We Will Update You Once we Get The Confirmation
A very big thanks Device Mod's, Device Team Members and Community Members who helped to make this Q & A Session a reality.
NOTE: Mi Community users are providing us valuable feedback in every Q and A session.
It is a humble request to users please do not post off topic or spam in replies; if anyone post any
irrelevant post, it will be deleted immediately.
Bring It On !!
Banner Credits Karthik & Paramgagan
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .