In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Advanced Bunny

Sam66 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

How to Procedure issue service centre in my city
2018-06-21 11:33:14

Master Bunny

Amagiri Hayato | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

That's Amazing!!!! Thanks For Sharing:-)
2018-06-21 13:38:31

Pro Bunny

CH NANI | from Redmi Note 5

good........
2018-06-22 00:06:01

Advanced Bunny

1739791957 | from Redmi 5A

congratulations
2018-06-22 10:09:48
nice work...,
2018-06-23 00:00:31

Rookie Bunny

1668458373Sreeni | from Redmi Note 4

no use ... you are not releasing upgraded version to all Xiaomi mobile phones at the same time .  that's not good customery service ...
2018-06-27 11:41:53

Advanced Bunny

MaDmAn44 | from app

gr8 means users will get proper service
2018-06-27 16:47:08

Semi Pro Bunny

Mohamed Danish | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

“My attitude is based on how you treat me.”
“Be the best version of yourself.”
“I forgive but never forgot.”
2018-06-30 06:10:11

Semi Pro Bunny

Mohamed Danish | from app

I m working in a Xiaomi's Mi service Center we have requested to Sir please Give little time 1hr After  noon to close the taking call Auditaer has responded with Like we are their servents and company is nothing providing any facilities for the employees simply they  Torturing the employees mean heavy work we have working hard our best but still won't do anything auditers are respond  like if you won't go lunch or any other personal work we won't hear we need results only i have told we are doing best for our company mi  please do something for us mean some facilities but  xiaomi is simply taking heave work from employees which even they won't provide anythink for  them they just black mailing employees if won't do we can't hear you have problem had gone lunch or not this type of attitude and they are very very rude in behavior to talk employees like their servents , and minis provide on Defective manufacturing.....Be alert customers before buying the Phone they just need to be Earn Money only from making Defective Products, They just fooling people and their loyal customers and nothing nothing support for employees please check on Youtube You will get what type of quality and Company Provide Many of videos you will be get please share as much as possible They think they are in Top But Everything has it's time I pray to God shows them their Place what they prefer too they very Miss talk with their employees like we are their Donkies again company black mail to their Service center owner to close, If I share any kind of problem to pressure on Owner to Close this type black mail doing Company Audtiers are miss using their Position and Power....not All Audtiers but Many of them are doing thisWe have done everything for the company, but company had not respected our effort and hard work we have done and we have requesting if we are doing this much for your company is anything for us they said no and I have asked to sir give us time little he attitudely said what you do I won't ask you go lunch or not you are sick or not I need result only mean what you hard work dedication had done to the company is doesn't matters he replied do what ever you do we are nothing to them and company won't take action against Auditors please support to raise our voice
2018-11-05 03:08:52