Hi Mi Fan's,
I hope you enjoying Mi Community India a lot. Congratulations, Mi Community app just crossed 5 Million+ Downloads on Google Play Store!. And here I'm back with another interesting Tips & Tricks related Thread.
Currently Mobile Game Industry rapidly growing day by day. lots of Video Game Company launched there High End Graphics PC/Consoles Games to Mobile Devices. Now you can enjoy your favourite Video Games on Mobile Devices with on-screen controllers. In some games we can't connect Gamepad to play games on mobile. The purpose of this thread to experiences the Full Gaming experience like PC/Consoles Gaming with gamepad experience on Mobile devices. For Full Gaming Experience like PC/Consoles we need a Gamepad to control the game but unfortunately not all games support Gamepads. So today we are connecting Any USB/BT Gamepad to Non-Supported Mobile Games without Rooting Device. It's really amazing!!
What Is Gamepad And Why We Use?
I think you well know about Gamepads of PlayStation & Xbox Game consoles Controllers. It's also known as various names like Gamepad, Joypad, Controller, Joystick etc.
A gamepad or simply controller is a type of game controller held in two hands, where the fingers (especially thumbs) are used to provide input. They are typically the main input device for video game consoles
Now Let's Start Our Main Topic.
Steps To Connect And Play Games Using Gamepad-
1. For Connecting Bluetooth Gamepad to Mobile, Open Settings- Bluetooth- Turn On Bluetooth- Connect Your Gamepad. For USB Gamepad, Connect using OTG Cable.
2. Download Octopus App from Mi App Store or Google Play Store and open it.
3. Now Octopus App Shows "1 device(s) Connected: Bluetooth Gamepad" click on it to view All Peripheral Status.
4. Gamepad is connected to mobile but it's shows "No Device Connected", then move left analog on Home screen and see there is a any moment on screen. If not, then your gamepad is incompatible with phone and octopus app.
5. To add games in octopus app, click on "Add Games"- Find Your installed Game- Open. It takes some time for first launch.
6. Small semicircular octopus app icon appear on screen. Click that icon to setup Gamepad Key Mapping.
7. Click on "+" to add gamepad button on screen and "Gear Icon" for open setting.
8. Now change Keyboard mode to Gamepad by clicking on current mode.
9. Add Gamepad buttons on screen by clicking on key, D-pad and Joystick. For adding keys you need to press a buttons on Gamepad.
10. Enjoy Your Games on Gamepad and Get #1 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner in PUBG game (^^).
Comment Below Your Thoughts And Faced Problem, So I Can Help You.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .