In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Discussion] Smartibot: The World's First A.I. Enabled Cardboard Robot

2018-07-09 03:19:03
2132 34

Hello Mi Fans,
I am back with another interesting topic " Smartibot: The world's first A.I. enabled cardboard robot" I will be explaining you details about  it and many more interesting things will be shared in this thread!

HIGHLIGHTS :

• Smartibot works with your smartphone, meaning you can use your mobile as a remote control, or by attaching it to your robot, as it’s brain.
  • Teabot - Which can deliver your tea, G&T, or anything else you desire  Unicorn - It's a freakin' Unicorn!!!
  • With all this flexibility in how you build your robots, we want to give you flexibility in how you control them. The app allows you to design custom controllers to suit your robot and define how your robot behaves without needing to write any code.

The world’s first Artificial Intelligence enabled cardboard robot that you build yourself.

Smartibot works with your smartphone, meaning you can use your mobile as a remote control, or by attaching it to your robot, as it’s brain.  

The Smartibot app contains a powerful A.I. called YOLO which can recognise objects Smartibot sees such as people, cars, dogs and bicycles. Without any programming you can tell your robot to follow you around with a cup of tea, chase your dog or your cat out of your bedroom or even follow your toy car.

As well as the A.I. robot, Smartibot comes with cardboard parts to make two additional robots!  

Teabot - Which can deliver your tea, G&T, or anything else you desire  Unicorn - It's a freakin' Unicorn!!!

Build a robot out of anything

With Smartibot you can keep on building. You can build your robots out of almost anything around the house, even a potato!

You just re-use the circuit board, motors and battery box and attach them to your magnificent creation. The only limit is your imagination.

Invent robots without writing code

We’ve designed Smartibot to enable you to build robots that are as complex as you want. What does this mean? You can connect up to 14 motors (4 DC ones and 10 servos) so you can build wheeled robots, two legged robots, four legged robots, robot arms, not to mention cars, trikes, hovercraft, airboats, probably even aeroplanes (though we’ve not tried that yet but excited to see what you come up with!).

With all this flexibility in how you build your robots, we want to give you flexibility in how you control them. The app allows you to design custom controllers to suit your robot and define how your robot behaves without needing to write any code.

Built a robot tank and need a tank controller? Or want to build a band and make a robot Xylophone which requires eight buttons? How about a robot water pistol turret and a single giant fire button?

You’ll be able to design all of these inside the app, just by dropping the control elements on the screen and choosing what motors they control. Easy!

You can also use the app to control your creations using the A.I. just select what types of objects you want it to look out for and start it up!

So Mi Fans, this is a information about "Smartibot: The world's first A.I. enabled cardboard robot". if you need more information  please click on source link given below.