In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[] [WIN MEDAL] #8YearsWithMiCommunity - Golden Mi Bunny Medal For You!

2018-07-15 23:54:07
600 25

Hi Mi Fans,

Mi Community is the home of Mi Fans, a place where we build unforgettable and even heartwarming memories. These could be from when you attended a meetup and had a great time or because you are part of a Mi Fan Club in which you’ve found friends or what about that comment in one of your first threads that encouraged you to keep on sharing the content you love to create?

The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen and the memories you have made along the way. That’s why today,  we want to ask you...What is your best memory with Mi Community?

Leave in the comments below your best memory with Mi Community and add a photo or video too that makes you remember it. For those who participate, will receive this special edition medal!

When?
From today, July 16th until July 28th. You’ll receive the medal on July 31st.

We found a little Global Mi Community memory, right in our headquarters

What is your best memory with Mi Community?
Let’s share our special moments!

2018-07-15 23:54:07
Favorites5 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

UlpiEdub | from Redmi Note 4

My best Mi Community memory would have to be getting responses from helpful members here. Thanks a lot fello Mi fans! ;)
2018-07-16 13:43:55

Pro Bunny

NetteCastle | from Mi Note 3

My one of the BEST memory with Mi Community so far. The 2018 Mi Fan Meet @ Trinoma. Where I get to meet fellow Mi Fans, and had a rare selfie with Mr. John Chen (Regional Director of Xiaomi).
As a family we had a great time and a memorable one. This was the beginning of our Mi journey.
Kindly check my threads, as I share our (Team Castle) journey on Mi Products to our Community.
Happy 8th Xiaomi! All the best to come! :)

#8YearsWithMiCommunity
2018-07-16 21:54:23

Pro Bunny

Jj Garay | from Redmi Note 5

This is my first time to win a contest here in mi community ph, so #raisethecup contest is my best memory in mi community. but wayback 2016 miui forum sent me cool gifts for being a active member. Happy 8th Xiaomi! #8YearsWithMiCommunity
2018-07-16 23:27:10

Semi Pro Bunny

Nyan demo nai | from Redmi Note 4

2018 Fan meet up
2018-07-17 02:28:37

2018 Fan meet up
2018-07-17 03:52:32

Master Bunny

Jacobsen | from Redmi Note 4

My best Mi Community memory was winning my the #RaiseTheCup Contest and I was really happy to be able to help the Beyond Sport Foundation. Happy 8th Mi!
#8YearsWithMiCommunity
2018-07-17 04:17:19

Pro Bunny

Jayfee Waffu | from Redmi Note 5

my best Mi Community memory is having medals in my account..thank you Mi Community  #8YearsWithMi
2018-07-17 12:30:07
Nice to see you like our medal collection :)
2018-07-18 06:59:20

Rookie Bunny

Tarush | from Redmi Note 5

My first year at this community,
and my memorable experience is that when I opened my notification,  I was informed I won a power bank from an earlier contest!

Thanks and more power to Xiaomi and this community. Hope to learn more from co members
2018-07-18 08:11:06

Mi Community is the house of fans I bought Redmi 4 Pro myself and my wife 2017-07-07, which was the best at that moment for me...I love it, I love being part of Mi fans..now I bought Mi Band 2 and my mom is Redmi 4A we are very happy with the quality of the products I tested and also my community has a lot to learn.Exchange of information and experience.
2018-07-19 07:51:21