In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

App Review Team

Maji George | from Redmi 3S

Hi, I'm Maji George, my journey with Xiaomi started with my first Smartphone Redmi 3S Prime in August 2016. But I become a part of Mi Community in the Year 2017. I can't believe that the Community was so much Resourceful than any other. So participated in activities and created threads. Once I saw a Recruitment thread on the forum. I was much excited and applied to the post. Finally, I got selected to MI Community Resources Team India...one of the unforgettable moments in my Life...I can't believe that...The whole night.. I can't sleep...again and again...I'm looking Resources Team Recruitment Results in the mobile....Now I enjoying the journey with the community....
2018-07-23 08:56:17

Rookie Bunny

J-A24 | from Redmi Note 5

this is my best moment thanx
2018-07-28 09:54:28

Advanced Bunny

BonBon13 | from Redmi Note 5

best moment is when i bought myself and partner matching redmi note 5s together with an engraved powerbank...but moreso is finding out there's a mi community app n environtment we can join in and interact with our fellow mi users and fans that made it more exciting and all the while worth it ;)
2018-07-28 10:02:31
BonBon13 replied at 2018-07-28 22:02:31
best moment is when i bought myself and partner matching redmi note 5s together with an engraved pow ...

Nice!
2018-07-31 03:23:21

Master Bunny

Omkar Kadam | from mobile

Super.            
2018-08-17 22:24:18