In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Grand Master Bunny

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

Hello Friends,
I buy my redmi Note 3 when I am reading first year in college. In class 11 and 12, I teach some boys and girls and there I take some little money and after add all money I buy redmi Note 3, and then the journey is start. After some few days I installed Mi Community and therefore, I love my community.
I win some cool prizes, coupons. Now I open MI community Everytime. Now I am MIUI Beta Tester, it's very cool to find the bugs some problems on Phones. Now I am also redmi note 5 Pro...
2018-07-23 21:58:30
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.

Master Bunny

Minan | from Redmi Note 5A

When I purchased my first MI phone I was not too much aware about MI COMMUNITY APP but after that it is become essential part of daily life.
every info every thing available here.
2018-07-24 06:37:10

Pro Bunny

bablu1729 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

In Single Word I can Say I Love MI
I started My Journey with MI with Redmi Note 4 .
I love Note Series In MI present I am Using Redmi note 5 pro which is undoubtfully best i bought soo many products from mi
The Love still Always Continue With MI .......With Love
2018-07-24 11:37:34

Device team

prashanthsahu | from Redmi Note 4

At first I m big fan of Nokia mobile's and after a big sale of the company i then became confused what next ? then I take a first mobile of xiaomi’s Redmi 1s in July in 2014 from Flipkart and on this month of July I have blessed with a girl child . the first picture I have taken with Redmi 1s and its mind blowing experience with awesome clicks . now I built up the confidence that next to Nokia , it's the Xiaomi is the company of trust and my journey start. I treated as that I have got two gifts and very happy. on my daughter's first birthday I started using mi community started which is tremendous experience again . now in my mind I have only one company revolving is Mi and Xiaomi. now I have only one option to gift my near and dear once is xiaomi and make me happier movement's with more happy. I have now 4 Redmi note 4 ’s , crowd funding selfie stick, Redmi Note 5 pro , ear phones  and so on. thank you so much xiaomi to make my life better and remembrances to me . love you so much and to all Mi community fan's and moderator for be a part of my life.
2018-07-24 14:30:15

Device team

prashanthsahu | from Redmi Note 4

my every celebration with Xiaomi only .
2018-07-24 14:49:58
I started my journey with MI from Redmi 3S Prime. I found that MI device very interesting and then I used Mi community. I found that it is the best place to gain knowledge about mi device or any technical information. After some time later I bought Redmi 4x and now recently I have purchased Redmi Note 5 pro and now using both Redmi 4x & Note 5 Pro. And all through the journey using these period my knowledge  improved by using mi community.  I really appreciate the team work of community members. Thanks for the corporation and knowledge I have gained knowledge from this.
2018-07-24 18:05:20

Master Bunny

PriyaSaran | from Mi A1

My Journey with Xiaomi started with my Redmi Note 4 in 2017. It feel like it's a decision made for me and was so proud to be one among others who have India's top selling mobile phones by that time. The best thing about Xiaomi is its bond with its Fans and the activities in the Mi Community are so lively and I wish to win at least once.
2018-07-24 18:10:00

Semi Pro Bunny

Iamsadiq | from MI 5

I have wonderful memory with Mi. In this journey of mi I always had the best support via Mi via phone power. My first phone journey was started with MI 3 my first phone and also the first phone to launch  in India by xiaomi. I felt like I'm superior as mi3 was the latest trend and limited piece. My passion increased and I was totally attached to xiaomi comapy and love for Mi was never ending. I was so involved in it such a way that I got golden chance and I became an MI Explorer for redmi note 3!!Even this was ever green because it was the first explorer group which was ever started by xiaomi in India. I'm sharing a memorable pic of me being Mi Explorer. Mi!! I love you more than anyone else does!! Yes it's a bold statement. I'm proud of being Mi user. #waitingforMI8inIndia
2018-07-24 18:17:18

Master Bunny

kamalpahal | from Redmi Note 4

It started in 2016 when I attended launch event of Redmi note 3. Since then day all members in my house got xiaomified. Now we all are happy with long battery life and great build quality.
2018-07-24 19:07:32
When I bought my 1st Mi device, which is the same Redmi Note 3 I'm using for 2 years, Mi Community didn't exist. During those days I used to visit EN Forum a lot for Tips & Tricks, Wallpapers, Apps, etc. When it comes to MIUI, I was a noob at that time. I discovered Mi Community on July 2016, a month after its arrival in India. Instead of EN Forum, I gradually started visiting Community for the above mentioned purposes. During the 1st Mi Pop held in India, I started becoming an active (or kind of) user of Mi Community. I cannot forget the Mi Pop Shake! Shake! Game which introduced me to Amal Muralee (DT Mod and MiFC Kerala President) and all my brothers in MiFC Kerala. I became a Special Team member for the first time on April 2017 (joined MIUI Translator Team). Out of my excitement I couldn't even sleep on those days, always looking at my usergroup in Mi Community app even at late nights. I became a fully active user on November 2017 and later selected as a Moderator on January 2018. I also got a chance to attend the 2nd Mi Pop Play with all my fellow Community friends. Mi Community is now like a second home for me! All the memories, experiences, knowledge I collected from here remains in my heart forever. Thank you Mi Community for all the beautiful memories, a handful of friends and lots of love!

2018-07-25 03:19:48