In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Master Bunny

SHUBHAM DAHIYA | from Redmi 3S

I bought my first ever Xioami device in 2016 I was not too much aware about the mi community app . one day when I opened it I saw too many things which are related to that content what I needed two much . getting first information about update and upcoming devices and features that too incredible . I am a regular user of mi community app now . thanks for these lot of things.
2018-07-16 11:13:04

Device team

Yas1th | from Mi MIX 2

My first phone is the first phone that Xiaomi launched in India, Mi 3. Now I'm using MIX 2. I didn't know much about Mi Community when I was using Mi 3. But after I started using MIX 2, I started to explore the Community. It is such a lovely place to share and obtain knowledge. The best moment ki being selected as a Device Team Member.
2018-07-16 11:13:12

Master Bunny

kalaiarasan | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

my first mi product is Redmi 1s  and then after I became an mi community member and became an mi fan threads and tips are good I love mi community
2018-07-16 11:18:32
Dear Mi family,
I'm Shailesh and i am Mi fan from Delhi. I was fond of mobile phones from the beginning, Used to buy new mobile phones by saving my pocket money. I bought my first android phone of  Samsung which i used for a year, after that many problems started coming in there. After that i bought many mobile phones but all had some problems. I was always looking for a perfect mobile phone that could meet my needs. At that time a friend of mine gave me information about xiaomi and since that time i started searching on internet about xiaomi. Then I came to know about the Mi community and there I saw that Xiaomi is going to launch a new phone and any fan can go to launch event by a simple registration process. I completed the registration process and luckily I was selected, My dream was to see live event which was completed by Xiaomi. I was watching a live event for the first time, So i was very excited and when i heard the price, it was a surprise, I could not believe that how the phone with such a great specification was launched so cheaply. From that day, I started my MiFan journey, I have used almost all the phones of Xiaomi and will continue the same

Thank You
Shailesh
IMI

2018-07-16 11:23:05

Master Bunny

Krishnendu Ballav | from MI MAX 2

Dear Xiaomi,
I'm Krishnendu Ballav from India. I became a Mi Fan from 2015 and my first Xiaomi phone was Redmi Note 4. I love Xiaomi because Xiaomi always launch best value for money product for all users and their hardware quality is very good for this type of honest price and i think Xiaomi is the only company who listen to their users demand and make product with our valuable feedbacks. I know that Xiaomi is taking a big step and I'm so proud of it because I'm also a family member of Xiaomi. I hope Xiaomi will become the world best company and achieve the No.1 spot in the whole world.

#8YearsWithMi
2018-07-16 11:23:46

Pro Bunny

TakshakSH | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

This medal can not define it but it's something I like to visit daily.
2018-07-16 11:25:34

Pro Bunny

VAIBHAV S. | from Redmi Note 3

When i participate MI max launch event that time I won that phone and second time I won router during live Q&A contest frist come frist serve. Also I bought all the mi phones from india launch from MI3 to latest one.
2018-07-16 11:29:24

Master Bunny

Sheik Hussain shah | from Redmi 5

my moment of Mi iam buy redmi3s and next redmi4a and iam today use redmi 5 what a improve Mi this is my journey with MI and my knowledge is improve with MI I LOVE MI Thanks mi!
2018-07-16 11:29:56

Pro Bunny

impayal | from Redmi 4A

my best moment with mi community is when I got selected for mi community device team
#8yearswithmi
2018-07-16 11:32:40

Master Bunny

Ashik Joe Savio | from Redmi Note 4

In my opinion Mi Community is like the home for all Mi Fans... Few months after I started using my Redmi Note 3, I came to know about Mi Community and I joined Mi Community on that day itself. From that day onwards, I'm really amazed to be a part of this Community. It was simply an awesome journey. The most special memory for me would be probably the moment when I came to know that there's a Fanclub in my city also. I joined the Fan Club and found a lot of passionate Mi Fans. And the fan club is like a family for all of us now... I'm always thankful to Mi Community for all these wonderful experiences..!
2018-07-16 11:34:04