In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Hi Mi Fans and Mi Team,

I got to know about Mi in the year 2014 when the Mi 3 was about to launch, I was surprised to see the looks and specs of that phone, so I bought it on the very first sale and it was my primary device for 2 years and then I switched to almost all Mi and Redmi devices. I love Mi a lot and all the products of it, I have almost every product of Mi at my home, and not only this, I am a such a huge fan that I purchase Xiaomi products from international websites, so I have a lot of Xiaomi devices which has not yet launched in India too.

I got to know about the Mi Community since the day it was announced, and I was always updated with all Mi news/contests/announcements etc, and now I am a Resource Team member at Mi Community India also a Mi Fan Club member of Delhi.

Thanks,
Avinash
2018-07-16 11:35:01

Mayank #1 | from Redmi 4A

I liked the Xiaomi phone that's I first bought Redmi note 4 then Redmi 4A, buy at that time I new nothing about MIUI. Then later on after going through the Mi community, l learnt a lot about Xiaomi.
I even got selected in MIUI translator team and today I'm in Device team.
I like helping user queries and playing with ROMs.
All these stuff I got know on the community.
Thanks to all moderators , super moderators and special team members.
2018-07-16 11:37:29
My First Mi Mobile Mi A1.  
I purchase this mobile to my first job salary.
Best happy movement my life  when i Join Mi Cummunity Family & Global Beta Team.
I Love xiaomi & Mi India.

Thanks for Mi india & Xiaomi
2018-07-16 11:37:46
JAGDISH

Pro Bunny

sultans | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I bought my first phone Redmi 2 prime than Redmi 3s prime and now Redmi note 4pro actually I am member of miui forum after mi community launch regularly iam using to know about new in world
2018-07-16 11:38:14
My first phone is redmi 2 which is givn by my dad on my birthday
I was so excited with this phone because it's has good features and osm ringtone i love this phone all xiaomi phone and today i have redmi 5a which is too good
2018-07-16 11:39:06

Grand Master Bunny

naresh0218 | from Redmi 3S

nice.......
2018-07-16 11:40:52

MIUI Beta Tester

Bhargav D Dave | from Redmi Note 4

i am part of mi community from last 1.5 year.it give me good knowledge through threads.I become beta tester through mi community.It is best part mi community chose me for that.
2018-07-16 11:41:44

Advanced Bunny

AAKASH.. | from Redmi Note 4

thank you mi for best price and specifications
2018-07-16 11:42:49

Pro Bunny

SB5153094161 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Two months back I have joined mi community , it's been a wonderful experience to know about new technology , new features about phone  . Also I like new activities they introduce to us and fan club which will be me my first entry. Nice work mi team , all the very best.
2018-07-16 11:42:52

Master Bunny

G697 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I started my journey with mi from redmi note 3.it was my first device also. I found that device very interesting and then I used Mi community. I found that it is the best place to gain knowledge about mi device or any technical information. After a year I bought Redmi Note 4 and now I have Redmi Note 5 pro. Devices changed but the community usage not. I really appreciate the team work of community members. Thanks for the corporation and knowledge I have gained knowledge from this.
2018-07-16 11:43:34