In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Master Bunny

Riyaj khan | from Redmi Y2

my best memories , i love Mi I love Mi pop event ||

My Story

Hello Xiaomi
I am Riyaz Pathan from Gujarat.i became a mi fan from 2017.My first Xiaomi phone was Redmi 4.i love Xiaomi because it gives best quality products in low price.i am very interested in the Xiaomi contests and other activities.i also interested in the new technology , version and other features of all Xiaomi phone and accessories.I hope we became No 1 in the world with full love of all the Heart.
                                 Xiaomi fan,
                               Riyaz Pathan
2018-07-16 12:20:04
R.Z

Master Bunny

Vinay Yadav boss | from Redmi 5A

thanks for sharing
2018-07-16 12:24:33

Pro Bunny

SUMITyaadav | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

best app for providing information regarding phone
2018-07-16 12:28:33

Master Bunny

p.vinod | from Mi A1

I frstly purchased redmi rote3 now I'm upgraded to MiA1....Hope soon getting another new Mi Beast
2018-07-16 12:38:05

Ketan Kr | from Redmi 5A

my friend told me about mi community app and i just start making threads related to mi and i assume this is the best platform to get tech related news and after some months i join the beta testing team and i love to with beta testers and mods and now i am work for resources team i enjoyed alot thanks xiaomi to change me.
2018-07-16 12:41:10

Pro Bunny

FARHEEN MEMON | from Redmi 5A

nice app for me.awaisome. e
god experience.
experience to new arrival.new app.new activity ever.
nice experience
2018-07-16 12:42:02

Semi Pro Bunny

Shahique Bakar | from Redmi Note 4

thanks for mi community app
2018-07-16 12:48:09

Master Bunny

PankajRawat01 | from Redmi Note 3

my best memory when i redmi note 3, and my elder brother redmi 2 prime. I can play PUBG but he cant  ME 1 : HE 0.

now he bought redmi note 5 pro, he is in lead now
2018-07-16 12:53:30

Pro Bunny

K.Ajay Manohar | from Redmi Note 4

when I am 17years I have purchased mi note 4 and I loved the phone from that day I am part of mi community and participating every latest game and challenge  and  I like it thank you mi...!
2018-07-16 12:57:08

Master Bunny

Bubun Mukherjee | from Redmi Note 3

I am huge fan of Mi... Since it's launch i purchase Redmi 1s and the journey begins with Mi community also... It's gives me regular updates regarding any kind of information related to Tech and become me more and more Tech-savvy... Thanks Mi Community to giving us this opportunity to learn more from you...Now I am a Pro Buuny Member in Mi Community and Platinum Plus in Mi Store... Thanks Mi And Mi Community Moderators for this... always love Mi ...#No1 Smartphone Brand #8YearswithMiCommunity
2018-07-16 12:57:12