In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Master Bunny

Papu Bag | from Redmi Note 4

thanks for the information
2018-07-16 12:59:40

Semi Pro Bunny

Alok Pusti | from Redmi Note 4

I love MI ,
my first memory is I purchase redmi Note 4 this is a best mobile in 2017 and this time and join MI community , this is best platform for photography , Xiaomi information knowledge full Thought and etc  ( I know that I am not old enough in this committee, but as much time as I told was quite enlightening )  
2018-07-16 13:03:25

Advanced Bunny

adarshpnair | from Redmi Note 5

Getting awesome latest news on new features in MIUI and get cool look at new products. Find other Mi users and all we get together into a community. Having Fun with Fan Fest is all here.
2018-07-16 13:10:45

Master Bunny

Ravikant Sinha | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

when i first joi  to my college its was a best day of my life
2018-07-16 13:12:54

Master Bunny

Nk@mi | from Redmi 3S

when I purchased my 3s prime it was the time of mi pop game, I participated in game, but still was not  active on community app, but I just checked and found a medal added in my account, from now i am a active member of mi community. first medal !!! I can't forget it. I love mi community.
2018-07-16 13:18:01

MIUI 10 Beta Tester

dpak196 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Phone which I'm using right now Redmi note 5 pro is my first phone from Xiaomi and form this I'm in love with this device and community. Community is very active and members are very helpful in answering one another's query. My Best moment was when i got selected for Beta tester. From this i phone i definately fixed one thing that even my next phones will be from MI and one of the contributing reason is MI community.
Thanks to community
2018-07-16 13:18:59

Semi Pro Bunny

Vigneshvs662 | from Redmi 4A

xiaomi was a curiosity for me, i was eager to buy a smartphone, i don't had enough money to buy a budget smartphone, but that time mi 4a was released that was under my budget i bought it until now I haven't changed my phone. its features are incredibly good. thank you mi team
2018-07-16 13:23:44

Advanced Bunny

rajeshtuli | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

i have purchage redmi note 5 pro very nice phone is resonable prise
2018-07-16 13:30:31

Read Only

rnrane | from Redmi Y2

I joined Mi community just recentlywith Redmi Y2, but I'm quite impressed with the attentivness of community moderators, admins, and other users also. The big benefit is you get quick solution to problems and posting a problem makes other users to check for that problem with their own devices and when problem is affecting most of the users it causes Xiaomi to attend it.
And the shared solutions, tricks save our time from spending at service centres.
2018-07-16 13:32:51
RNR

Semi Pro Bunny

Diwakar Singh | from Mi A1

Dear Xiaomi,   I'm Diwakar Singh a true mi lover. I became a MI Fan on 2015 and my first Xiaomi Phone was Redmi 2 Prime that was none other than a revolutionary smartphone in India. After Redmi 2 Prime, I switched to Redmi Note 3 & now I'm using MI A1, it has awesome specs.  I love Xiaomi because of it's philosophy "Innovation For Everyone" - designing innovating products with Best Specs, Highest Quality & *Honest Pricing* that lets  lower class individual to afford & experience latest technology. I know that Xiaomi is taking a big step & I'm proud of it as I'm a member of this beautiful MI family. I hope Xiaomi will become Number 1 Brand globally soon and most importantly it remain coolest brand in heart of it's users. Wishing good luck and fortune for coming time. #8YearsWithMi
2018-07-16 13:39:03