Hi Mi Fans!
As expected, MIUI 10 is one of the best update which is following its usual trend to impress the users with its new features that suits our requirements is always an excitement to experience. Well its primary focus is always on the system soothing stability and smooth performance. Similarly our device's smooth performance and a good healthy battery backup is always our first priority and concern. MIUI Security App Cleaner has done a great job to ensure optimal speed and operation. Now in MIUI 10 we ensure our device performance better than previous due to the Automatic Cleaner option.
Steps to Generate :
1. Open Security App from your Home Screen Menu.
2. On the Right top, you will observe one Settings Symbol, tap on it.
3. Now Tap Cleaner once and Scroll down to see your new Automatic Cleaner option, you just need to Enable it.
Let's check what's new there !
Clean Up Reminder :
To avoid the forgetfulness this option is really helpful. You will observe two features, one is Remind and Clean up which will remind you before clearing your Cache files. Selecting clean up option will simply clear your unwanted Cache File automatically.
Clean Up Storage :
This option gives you the flexibility to perform the Clean up process based on your storage occupied either 90%, 80 % or 60 % whenever you feel it is needed.
So, How do you find this new handy feature.?
Let's hear in the comments!
Thanks to my fellow mod MiAkash for helping me with banner and images.
1. Is my device eligible for MIUI 10?
- Refer this thread to know Click here .
2. When will I receive MIUI 10 update?
- Currently For some of the compatible devices, Public Beta ROM has been released Click here to know. As for stable we don't have any official confirmation. It will be intimated via Mi Community India in due course. Stay tuned.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .