| Edited by R0user at 2017-03-02 12:12 AM |
Hello, Mi Fans!
In the recent wave of changes came along with 7.2.24, one major change was there in Music Player UI. So many things have been changed, arranged and added in order to attain the formula of less clicky way to make you reach to your favorite music, no matter how large might be your music collection.
If you are a Mi fan keeping faith in stock MIUI music player then I'm sure you would appreciate these changes, so let's a take a closer look inside what's new and what has been changed. If you are looking for the ROM download links of 7.2.24 which includes these music player along with these changes then click here.
- Meaningful organized tabs on front with colored icons.
- Dedicated 'My Playlists' page.
- New 'Recently Played' tab.
- One click 'Shuffle Playback'.
- Sorting type and Show Type in single pane.
- New sorting type 'By Playing Times'.
- Lyrics 'Seek'NPlay' support.
- Ability to search, click here to know more.
New Home Page UI
Instead of playlists on home page of your music player now you can see your songs instead, greeting you with a calling urge of letting them play. Not only that but the whole home page has been completely revamped for less clicky reach to your favourite music & less time searching.
- Now you will have more control with Main three organized tabs in front naming: 1. Recently played 2. Favourites 3. My playlists
2.png (62.92 KB, Downloads: 36)
2017-03-01 03:24:22 Upload
3.png (84.07 KB, Downloads: 37)
2017-03-01 03:24:24 Upload
1. Recently Played
- Every you played most recently will go here, ready for re-taste of your last favourite song from the morning that you have been mumbling all day.
- As before it includes all your favorited, hearted & bookmarked specials which retouch your memory synapses every time you hear them, place that special ones here and incase you have many of them then we have got you covered with easy findings from them with three customized sort tabs named song, artist & albums only for your favorites.
3. My playlists
- Good old playlists keeping all your specially crafted list of tunes ready, no matter how different they be genre wise. Create how many you want and add songs to it, and keep them organized under one new dedicated tab instead.
4.png (71.64 KB, Downloads: 34)
2017-03-01 03:24:26 Upload
5.png (130.41 KB, Downloads: 41)
2017-03-01 03:24:27 Upload
One Click Shuffle Playback | New Sort & Show Types
One Click Shuffle Playback:
Feeling brave and want the randomized servings from your thoughful collection, then try me is what one click shuffle playback says! Clicking which will give you random song every time!
6.png (54.42 KB, Downloads: 33)
2017-03-01 03:24:28 Upload
7.png (49.32 KB, Downloads: 37)
2017-03-01 03:24:28 Upload
New Sort types:
- Clicking the sort icon will give you three sorting options which are selfexplanatory in itself, includes new "By playing time" based sorting.
Merged Show types:
- Wondering where the artist, album and folder pane went? Well they are stacked up here under last icon, making you reach faster to what you are searching for and makes more sense when combined with sort options. Clicking the show icon will help you control what will be shown on homepage list, the default is all songs list, which you can change to Artist, Album or Folder based, all in a drop down fashion to choose from.
Ever wanted to jump to the exact verse or line in the song without wasting time by fastforwarding or searching in the blank, well if you have added lyrics for your song then you can with just a click! While we say click it means scroll the lyrics and click on exact verse or line and your song will be played from there, isn't it cool!
8.png (289.52 KB, Downloads: 39)
2017-03-01 03:24:30 Upload
9.png (46.64 KB, Downloads: 31)
2017-03-01 03:24:31 Upload
Along with that if you want to check out the global search in music player then refer to this thread here.
In lyrics seek'n'play I see added 30+ minutes to time why?
- It's a bug/issue for now and has been reported, be with us meanwhile.
How do I add lyrics and where do I get them?
- Refer last section of this thread here.
My music looks messy, not organized and no album art covers, what do I do?
- Instead on relying on your music player fill your music files with proper metadata and permanent album arts, learn more abour it here, worth the time for sure!
I can't see this features in my music player, why?
This features are currently only in MIUI Developer ROM only, not on Stable ROM.
That's it for for now folks!
We will see you with another feature review, meanwhile if you have any query, suggestion or feedback regarding this let us know in the comment or visit us in MIUI feedback or MIUI Q&A section.