In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y2

[Q&A] why am I reverted back to non-developer after becoming developer again n again ?

2018-07-29 09:49:19
108 3
On my redmi y2 device I had enabled developer options after tapping 7 times on miui version and in the additional settings I got that developer options . But after few days the developer options got disappeared from there and when I again tapped on miui version it again showed that you are few steps away from becoming a developer. Okay, I again had tapped 7 times to become a developer but again after few days I notices that I am no more a developer means to enable developer options I need to tap 7 times again.
I can't understand how can that be possible to revert back to non developer after becoming developer again and again. Can anybody tell me what might be the possible reason behind it ?
2018-07-29 09:49:19
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Adnan Jafri | from Redmi Y1

Hi, Always mention MIUI version while posting any issue. For this issue don't do 100% optimization through security app because when security app fully optimized then it disables the developer option.
2018-07-29 10:25:05

Semi Pro Bunny

Sk Jahid Fazal Author | from Redmi Y2

Adnan Jafri
Hi, Always mention MIUI version while posting any issue. For this issue don't do 100% optimization t ...

miui version is 9.6.2 stable , but want to know isn't there any other solution for this ? disabling of developer options will disappear the developer options from additional settings which is normal but why I have to tap 7 times always , this is something I didn't notice on other phones.
2018-07-29 10:56:03

Semi Pro Bunny

Sk Jahid Fazal Author | from Redmi Y2

Adnan Jafri
Hi, Always mention MIUI version while posting any issue. For this issue don't do 100% optimization t ...

Then I think adding that features to the exception list to prevent it to be optimized can fix the issue.
2018-07-29 11:00:56