In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bengaluru

[Recap] MiFC Bengaluru's 2nd Bootcamp Meetup

2018-08-01 09:30:13
1016 10

Wassup Bengaluru!

First of all, apologies for the delay in posting this thread!
We had our fan meet the weekend before the last weekend. This meet was all about Flashing and Rooting and related stuffs, and it was our 2nd Bootcamp meetup overall.

The meet was scheduled at 11 am on the 22nd of July at the Orion Mall. We first decided to meet up outside the mall and the decide on a suitable place where we all can sit and carry on with our Bootcamp meet.

As I reached Orion Mall, one of our member, Vikas, was already waiting there. And then few more guys joined in and we started brainstorming for a place. We did have the amphitheatre-like seating place outside, but it would have been difficult to handle the laptop there. Food Court was excluded because of our experience during our last Bootcamp meet. (Security guys didn't allow us to use the laptop in the food court). So we thought of going inside the mall and choosing a cafe where there won't be any restrictions. Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) inside Orion Mall had ample space and that became our choice of venue. By that time, we were about 10-12 guys and we all went inside the CCD and took our seats.

Aditya Gota was our main man today. He was the one who was going to teach and do the flashing for others who wanted to do.

So he brought his laptop and data cables for the job. He had a few ROMs downloaded. Even I downloaded a few ROMs and brought it in my pen drive. There were few other guys too who were experts in flashing, rooting and unbricking. So they all chipped in and helped the members install Beta ROMs and custom Recoveries.

And the rest of the members started with various other discussions. By this time, we were close to 20 members inside CCD. We ordered a few refreshments as well.

While we were all eating and having coffee, Aditya and other experts had flashed Beta ROM on two devices, unlocked the bootloader on two devices, and explained these procedures to other members who wanted to learn more about flashing.

One of our members had recently bought the Mijia CIGA Design Mechanical Wristwatch. We got it to check out as well. It was a piece of art.

And in the end, as usual, we took a group pic with our banner and called it a day!

Hope you enjoyed this Recap and the pictures.
Stay tuned... Because this month we are going to have an interesting Fan Club Meetup!
Announcement thread to follow soon!

Good day!

Cheers,
Sudeep P Nambiar & Shuhail,
Presidents - Mi FC Bengaluru

2018-08-01 09:30:13
Favorites1 RateRate

MIUI Beta Tester

akshay426426 | from MI MAX 2

@sudeep bhai itna detailed review ,had virtually recalled it
2018-08-01 10:22:50
akshay kumar