In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Official MIUI Announcements
Keep yourself updated with every MIUI announcement!
369 Article Description     94155 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

Gautam Rishi Sahu | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I'm started with miui 6 on my first xiaomi device mi4i and since then miui has been my only favouriteos. and today im a beta tester. tq mi india.  i congratulate whole miui team and wishmiui happy 8th anniversary.
2018-08-15 12:24:25

Pro Bunny

bablu1729 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

i love the miui os because it is the best custom os with all features and the optimisation between the system apps are obviously excellent
it is a great honour that we are celebrating the 8th Anniversary with MI
Not only In OS Xiaomi Products also best under budget category
So Finally One Word #LoveMI
2018-08-15 12:25:24

MIUI 10 Beta Tester

Abhimishra939 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I Started using Mi Phone a few months ago and I just love the User Interface of MIUI. MIUI is user friendly and fully customisable and there are lot more features than Any Other Android OS.
A Very Happy Anniversary to MIUI.
2018-08-15 12:27:34

Master Bunny

Bo$$839 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

yow! first of all congrats! When I was finally able to book my first MI phone on 25 April, I was happy and excited. I still remember the day when it was delivered to me on 26 April. The first thing that came to my mind was "wow" and I was proud of being an owner of this camera beast. That time it was running on 9.2, being my first time experience with MIUI I was just quite impressed with it, I mean it had all basic tools and utilities right there in it without any third party app. From being to schedule DND, night mode to being able to set alarms to get deleted as soon as it rang. That wasn't the end, we've got a lot of useful things MI remote, calculator with many many options! and many more. MIUI made my life pretty easy, it had it all that I could've asked for. Then came MIUI 9.5, fullscreen gestures, dual 4G with VoLTE, PiP mode, better security, and of course Oreo. Again it only made my life easier and now here I am, testing MIUI 10 beta! And I really like new looks now, it's beautiful and looks more clean. I don't mind having some bugs here and there considering the beta nature of it, but that doesn't mean it's not usable as a daily driver. For me, MIUI 10 is best! That status bar - I'm just drooling!! That's all, thanks for giving great phones at affordable price which no other company dares to. Keep making our life easier, and secure of course.
Again, wish you Happy Independence Day! And congrats once again for all you've achieved so far.
2018-08-15 12:29:09

MIUI Beta Tester

luvxiaomi | from app

Happy 8th anniversary to miui. Personally i want miui to be like v5 again, i.e with customizations which are necessary. Presently miui feels bloated to me with many ads and unnecessary features. It's better if they keep features limited and concentrate on stability of rom
2018-08-15 12:36:26

Pro Bunny

Dhruv007 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

best UI for daily use and also cool interface
2018-08-15 12:58:24

Pro Bunny

Ankit Kabra | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Best With AI FEATURES

Love to use MiUi 10 startef with miui 9 and now in miui 10 great to explore new features..
hoping for more new features...
2018-08-15 13:50:27
Ankit - RN5P

MIUI 10 Beta Tester

FAIZALFAIZI KOLLAM | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

happy 8th anniversary to MIUI
2018-08-15 14:00:18

Pro Bunny

Zaid Nasar | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

miui has come a long way.. developed tremendously and now at par with the fastest ui available... congratulations miui on 8th anniversary!
2018-08-15 14:28:13

Pro Bunny

Tamal Bhowmik | from MI MAX

Happy Anniversary
2018-08-15 14:34:10