Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bhubaneswar

[Recap] Twenty Third Mi Fan Club meet Bhubaneswar

2018-08-16 23:50:05
1180 3

Hello MI fans,
On 29th July 2018 we had our 23rd Mi Fan Club meet of Bhubaneswar at 5:30pm in ESPLANADE 1 Mall. The weather condition of Bhubaneswar was full of uncertainties, so we decided to have our meet indoor.

Esplande 1 is a new mall opened in Bhubaneswar, one of the Odisha's biggest mall till the date. So all the Mi fans decided to explore the new mall.

I reached a little early to the venue and waited for our other members to come. All were on time, and soon we started our exploration of the mall.

One of our new member of fan club (PANKAJ) tech enthusiast,Google i/o attendee.

Before all gathered under one place just took a snap,
And we're discussing upcoming Mi A2 release. All were excited for the new device launch.

At last our president took group selfie and we went back inside the mall due to heavy rain without moving much outside in the pavement. Due to heavy rain, many members were unable to attend the meet. We missed them very much.

Before rain scenes.

Yes, it is!

As it was raining heavily we decided to see all the places in the mall after that we all were hungry so we rushed to the food court.

All were excited seeing Burger King poster but unfortunately, it was not opened.

This delicious food was bought by both of our presidents to keep entertainment on.

Even if in heavy rain two new members of our group attended the meet(SWIKRIT and SATISH).

It was still raining heavily we could not end our meet! But we had to it was time to return our homes.

Thank you all.Bye Bye till our next grand meet.

Join our Mi FC Bhuabanswaer Telegram group for latest news on fan meets and other Mi activities.

Also, we can interact with each other there and get to know each other better.

So Join on Telegram on our Official group

QR Code to join
[attach]12120[/attach]
[size=0.83em]MiFCBhubaneswarQRTelegram.jpg(496 Bytes, Downloads: 191)
Download
[

Yours sincerely,
MIwish
2018-08-16 23:50:05
Favorites4 RateRate
wow ..i believe you people enjoyed a lot during such meet...even every meet having memorable moments that added in Journey of Mi with mi fans ..missed a lot all of you guys...hope i will be present at upcoming meet i.e 24th fan meet...
2018-08-17 12:19:30

Device team

Being Pabitra | from Redmi 3S

Great guys ... you might have all enjoyed lot.
2018-08-17 19:00:54
Best of luck to all the students.
2018-09-13 18:28:22