Hello Tripura Mi Fans,
Hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the Fan Meets of our Fan Club. As you all know Xiaomi India launched its most anticipated Next Generation Android Phone i.e. Mi A2 on 8th Aug of this month and we also completed the Hands-on and Experiential Fan Meet as we promised earlier. This is our third Hands-on Fan Meet of this year. Here I come to share the lovely moments of the Fan Meet.

This time we have decided to organise the event at Butterfly Garden, Belonia. At around 11 AM we went to the venue with other Mi Fans. A total of 25 Mi Fans joined us in the event. Though it was a hot sunny day here, Mi Fans cant stop themselves to experience the lovely smartphone.

Mi Fans are amazed to see the beautiful camera of the device. While getting the phone, most of the members open the camera app and start taking pictures. They are all amazed to see the beautiful AI Portrait shots of the phone. They all loved the phone and some of them asking when they will get the F-Code to buy the smartphone.

After that, we had some refreshments for the Mi Fans who present there in the Fan Meet.

After the refreshments, there was the time to take a beautiful group photo of all the enthusiastic Mi Fans.

Here Are Some Special Moments of The Fan Meet

Some Photographs Taken By Tripura Mi Fans - #ShotOnMiA2

MiFC Tripura's Fan Meet v16.0: #MiFCTripura
All Photos with Full Resolution, Google Drive link: Click Here!

For the Mi Fans, who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club Tripura and are interested to join the Fan Club are requested to follow the instructions from the below thread.

You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
Tapash: - Click Here to Contact Me @Telegram!

Regards,
Tappa and MiAkash
President of Mi FC Tripura

Previous Meet-up Recap Threads: