Hey, Mi Max 2 users!
Good News! MIUI 10 Beta 8.8.30 has been released for Mi Max 2. Users on Beta ROM must have got OTA update through updater app. If you have not got it, kindly wait for some time or try clearing updater app data. If you are impatient to try MIUI 10 on your devices, you can download recovery/fastboot ROM from the links provided below
Fix - "Trash size" is not translated to other languages
Fix - The text in the scan tool of MIUI SecurityApp is not completely displayed (Redmi Note 5)
Fix - It will create a shortcut on the home screen each time you used the "Cleaner" app
Incomplete Russian translation in File Manager
There's a shadow around numbers in calendar app (Android P based MIUI)
Navigation buttons(Menu button, Home button, Back button) are not working (Mi 5, Mi Note 3)
WhatsApp and Telegram showing double notifications for Single Message (MI 6 - Global)
Recovery ROM ( 1634 M )
How to upgrade to MIUI Developer ROM
1. Back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI, know more here.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI, please upgrade to MIUI Dev ROM via fastboot method (download fastboot ROM here).
3. MIUI Global Beta ROM users, If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fast boot flashing, know more here
4. How to flash & setup MIUI - full guide.
- Report Bugs when encountered
- Report bugs to its corrected category
- Screenshot and Bug log is needed
Read more about MIUI 10What's new in MIUI 10: Designed for full screen experience
Introducing the new Single camera AI Portrait mode in MIUI 10
Meet the new MIUI 10 Recents: A vertical rebuilt
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .