In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

Mi Community App
Stay updated on Mi Products and MIUI
21 Article Description     1444 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Semi Pro Bunny

Gopal Katkamwar | from Redmi Note 3

Hi,
my self Gopal Katkamwar.
Am form Loha Maharashtra
My education is BE E&TC,
i am big MI Fan.I love to find information about new technology. I really like to find bugs and report bug on community forum for improvement and new suggestions
currently am using redmi note 3 ,redmi note 5 pro, planning to buy poco f1 as well, i like to work as moderator as decided by mi community. i believe in flexible work thread link
http://in.c.mi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1566837&mobile=2
2018-09-07 02:40:25

MIUI Beta Tester

Ashish9453 | from app

POCO F1 ke nainsafi kyu ??
2018-09-07 02:41:23

Rookie Bunny

vinay_pugal | from Mi A1

i m Vinay , i m living in chennai , i've been using mi a1 for a year , i m a oreo tester too , i think i m fit for this position , as i m familiar with all the settings and operations in mi a1 and i have some technical knowledge , and i m a frequent attender of all mi fan club meets , Hope u select me
2018-09-07 02:51:04

Master Bunny

1673623237 | from Redmi 3S

THANKS FOR SHAREING MI
2018-09-07 02:52:52
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #15
Hi Mi Team and Fans,

My name is Avinash Gupta and I am from Delhi. I am the biggest and one of the oldest Mi Fan from the day one of it's launch in India.  I did my BTech in computer science and currently I am full time Application developer by profession. Along with this I am in Resource Team/ App Review Team in Mi Community also an active member of Mi-FC Delhi too and side by side I am also a Tech Youtuber.

As I am from technical background I am having keen knowledge about how to handle different problems and give proper solution to that problems in a specific period of time also I am having a great analytics and practical skills which can be used as a role for Moderator .
Currently I am having POCO F1 but also have the mentioned devices at my home and not only this I am having many more Mi Products (even those which have not launched in India).
I wanted to be a part of Mi A1 or Redmi Note 5 Pro

If I get selected then I can assure you that I would work really hard and complete my work on time.
Thanks Mi for this opportunity

Some of My Recent Threads :
and many more

2018-09-07 03:14:56

Master Bunny

Papu Bag | from Redmi Note 4

thanks for the information
2018-09-07 03:58:12

Master Bunny

rnrane | from Redmi Y2

I would like to apply for the Redmi Y2 moderator using it exactly from 28th of June2018. Not single has gone without me searching on GOOGLE for new info regarding Redmi Y2 and sharing it with fellow users on community. Every time when we get some new feature I always register my opinion regarding it.
2018-09-07 04:33:47
RNR

Master Bunny

1578710312 | from Redmi Note 3

thanks for sending
2018-09-07 04:37:55

Pro Bunny

Kaku007 | from Redmi Note 5 pro

Good afternoon to all my friends,
I am Hitesh Gupta from Chandigarh. I am currently in the last year of my B.Tech in the field of Computer Science Engineering. Being a National Champion I know very well the skills needed to be a team player plus I love to be a part of those platforms through which I can provide help and support to as many people as I can. I own Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 4 and I wish to apply for the Redmi Note 5 Pro section. Being a B.Tech student I have gained some technical as well as non-technical knowledge about various technologies and I've been a fan of Xiaomi since my first phone that was Redmi 1s. Being a sports person I know a lot about team work and I will be more than happy to help and I will be waiting for the result that is to be announced on 20th September.
Thank you.
2018-09-07 04:50:29