Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bhubaneswar

[Recap] Twenty Fifth Mi Fan Club Meet Bhubaneswar

2018-09-10 21:38:30
895 4
Hello Mi Fans How are you doing

So last Saturday we had our 25th Mi Fan Club Meet of Bhubaneswar. Everyone was excited about this meet as all were excited to witness the #MasterOfSpeed. Yes the POCO F1 by Xiaomi which is also otherwise termed as the Killer of the Flagship killer. Also, we got confirmation from Prateek Sir, who is a Mi Official from Bangaluru Mi Office, Amit Sir, who the General Manager of Odisha's Offline Mi Sales, Jay Sir, our Offline Mi Distribution Network Head and Malay Sir, Mi Service Head of Odisha that they will be joining us and interact with Fan's as well.

Our Venue was CCD, Sandy's Tower. Timing was 5 PM. By the time I reached the venue, some of the Fans were already there, so without delay, we started hands-on of the POCO F1.

First, some product snaps.

Our FC member Sagar with Amit Sir, Prateek Sir, Jay Sir and Malay Sir from left respectively

New Fans of our Fan Club, They were very much excited to join us

Comparison of front Camera of between POCO and some other Mi Devices

Mi Fans having a chat with Prateek Sir

Round table Meeting

And at last a group pic

After it T-Shirts Distribution to Loyalty Members

So it was a very fun meet for us as fun was doubled due to the presence of Officials who shared a lot of things.

So see you again guys.

2018-09-10 21:38:30
Favorites2 RateRate

App Review Team

MIwish | from app

this meet was superb , hoping for next grand meet!
2018-09-10 22:02:57

Mi FC President

MiRakesh | from MI 5

Great meeting ever with Mi officials...once again a chapter named 25th fan meet added to my Mi Journey.....hope upcoming meet will be more joyful and more new fans were joining us...
2018-09-10 22:59:54

App Review Team

Dr.Dk | from Redmi Note 3

That day i enjoyed lot and that day is so special for me. All Guys are super and very friendly. At last thanks to all.
2018-09-11 05:02:35

Grand Master Bunny

Being Pabitra | from Redmi 3S

A great Mi Fans meeting, finally attended after a long gap, glad to meet new members and officials too. Thank you President jée for all such arrangements and fun.
2018-09-11 10:14:19