Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Tech Talks
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] [Tech Weekly Vol 74]Langogo,Helios Touch,Orbital 2,Vuze XR,Bloomengine & Bloomengine.

2018-10-09 08:57:18
2294 38

Hello Mi fans,
Technology is the use of scientific knowledge for practical purposes or applications, whether in industry or in our everyday lives. So, basically, whenever we use our scientific knowledge to achieve some specific purpose, we're using technology. Technology services cover such a broad range of industries and occupations, its scope cannot be easily quantified. However, most of us use some form of technology services on a daily basis, which is why it is an important term to know. So without wasting time let's check out what we have for you this week from our TechieTeam.

Langogo - AI Pocket Translator and Wi-Fi Hotspot.

Hello Mi Fan's

Today I am Back With Yet Another Interesting Tech Thread. In this thread, I am going to tell you about Language.Language is a handheld device that translates speech to speech between 60 languages in less than 1 second. It integrates cutting-edge Neural Machine Translation, Cloud-Sim Technology, and AI assistance to enhance AI translations and assistant capabilities, offering you a worry-free travel experience. Know More-https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1604779-1-0.html

Helios Touch - Modular Lighting System

By- Subhash_Deshmukh

Hello Mi Fan's

Today I am Back With Yet Another Interesting Tech Thread. In this thread I am going to tell you about Helios Touch Modular Lighting System. Helios Touch is a modular wall light that uses moveable hexagon panels to design a unique artwork. Turn the interior architecture of any space into the light source, swipe the wall and illuminate the path of your hand as it swipes across the surface. Match the mood by illuminating only the areas you touch. So without wasting much time let's get started with this thread.Know More- https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1605848-1-0.html

Orbital 2: Next-Generation Creative Joystick!

By- Solver13

Hello Mi Fans!
I hope everyone has seen joystick. As we all know that joystick consists of several keys which keeps the ability to perform several functions, which lets us complete a particular work in a much simpler way by following several shortcuts but what about the developers and programmers who work on creating such images or ideas which requires many delicatessens? We all know that they used to perform several shortcuts using the keyboard which is much complicated but using the O2 now it will become much easier! Know- More- http://in.c.mi.com/thread-1606284-1-0.html

Vuze XR : Dual 360 and VR180 Camera by Humaneyes.
By- Subhash_Deshmukh

Hello Mi Fan's

Today I am Back With Yet Another Interesting Tech Thread. In this thread I am going to tell you about Humaneyes Vuze XR 360 and VR180 Camera. The Vuze XR is perfect for all of life’s adventures. Capture those memories in stunning 360-degrees or stereoscopic VR180, all from one innovative device. The Vuze XR turns from a 2D camera to a 3D camera with just the touch of a button. This feature allows you to tell your story from all angles using only one device. So Without wasting much time let's get started with this thread. Know More- https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1607030-1-0.html

Bloomengine: A Stress-Free Indoor Planter!

By- Solver13

Hello Mi Fans!
We all know that plants play a huge role in each an every human being life and it's the main reason behind the life on Earth. Nowadays these plants are getting vanished and it has been found that the plants which we all are seeing in front of our eyes, in future it will become a rear and remarkable species! If these plants get vanished then will be there any life on earth? And what about the plant's lovers? As there are solutions for everything, the Bloomengine is the best solution for growing plants and for plants lovers. Know More- http://in.c.mi.com/thread-1608584-1-0.html

DreamOn: Your 1-Step Solution For Better Sleep!

By- Solver13

Hello Mi Fans!
Sleeping is the most important thing which a body requires to work properly. There are people's who can't sleep properly at night after working for a long time and since 1930s scientific researchers tell that if we are not able to sleep properly at night and if we lose 1-2 hours of sleep at night it may lead to several health problems such as, Diabetes, Heart disease, Depression and High blood pressure. To prevent these major health problems and the sleeping problem of each and every person, the DreamOn device is been specially created! Know-More- http://in.c.mi.com/thread-1611243-1-0.html

Thanks to the authors for your contribution and sharing updated technology information to Mi Fans.

Previous Volumes:

Please Vote and share your feedback in reply.

Multiple Poll thread: ( Maximum2 choices ) Total 21 Users Voted

38.1% (8)

57.14% (12)

4.76% (1)

42.86% (9)

9.52% (2)

4.76% (1)
Submit
2018-10-09 08:57:18
Favorites30 RateRate
Tech Talks
Tech Talk is simple and best way to represent latest tech news in short span of time.
667 Article Description     4410 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Rookie Bunny

5160538553 | from Redmi 5A

very nice technology
2018-10-09 10:40:11

Techie Team

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Nice Tech this week! Thanks for sharing :)
2018-10-09 11:24:28

Master Bunny

Piyush Jaiman | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

awesome technology
2018-10-10 10:52:05
Amazing Technology
2018-10-11 09:59:44

Master Bunny

1673623237 | from Redmi 3S

VERY VERY NICE MI
2018-10-11 10:36:50

Semi Pro Bunny