In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Battery is very poor oF MI MOBILE

2018-11-14 07:10:19
118 6
I have purchased mobile in last year september and exactly after one year its battery got badely damaged in such condition that it may blast within hour  so I have to go to replace it immediately for this I paid and I Rs.1400.00 . (Very high charged by service center)
I have heard from.many freinds that any MI mobiles battery life is only one year while samsung and other mobiles battery life is three to four year .
In india MI is very popular brand and selling in highest quantity so it Should provide the battery of superior quality. But I think as per trend of chinese products it also designed as one year life product. so that approx. After one year products should throw in dustbin and go for new one.
And at the same time MI service centers are also  very poor  service franchise  didn't respond properly to the customer and every time when we show any normal problem that service person suggested to replace the part  only And when we asked then he replied company hired them to replace the part only they will not even clean the dust .because at the time of replacement of battery I told to clean the Speaker he told to go to other local.market service person to clean the same and if you what I can replace the speaker only. He will take mobile only when we agree to pay high cost of parts otherwise they suggested to throw the mobile in dustbin. And parts cost and it's service charge also very high. Can any buddy suggeSt what will be the cost of MI Max2 Battery because I have paid RS.1360/-  for my phone battery.
God please save Indian people from this chinese products

2018-11-14 07:10:19
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Soumen Khan | from MI MAX 2

price list for spare parts
https://mobile.mi.com/in/service/sparepartsprice/
2018-11-14 09:46:54

Pro Bunny

Manish T. Author | from MI MAX 2

still waiting for cooperation and suggestions please
2018-12-27 08:22:05

Pro Bunny

mr. khan can you post the link separately because I am not able to select whole web address because when I am pressing on the written address it is selected only one word and we are noT getting any selection option to select whole address .
2019-04-13 06:22:12

Pro Bunny

Soumen Khan
price list for spare parts
https://mobile.mi.com/in/service/sparepartsprice/

Thanks Mr.Khan. hope for such support in future also.
Are these  companies prices and service center will charge accordingly??
2019-05-03 07:22:56

Pro Bunny

I didn't get the reply . Please replu
2019-05-14 07:36:51

Rookie Bunny

5214396863 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

I used that device for like 2 years almost and my battery was fine.
2019-05-14 13:33:55