In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

Advanced Bunny

Sharry Saini Author | from Mi A1

How can it be fake? i asked them myself. i can swear on my life that this isnt fake. i asked them and this is the reply that i got. a little over 2 hrs ago, we are receiving news that it is in beta stable mode. maybe thats why it can get delayed.
2018-12-10 09:47:18

Master Bunny

Imran5615 | from Mi A1

nice information sharing
2018-12-10 10:45:13
Md Imran Alam

Master Bunny

Cliffgamerz | from Mi A1

Sharry Saini
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU? These screenshots arent from mi community app, I chatted with Xiaomi on their ...

I never said fake, it's just a common reply they give out, I am not gonna comment on this anymore, just wait and see yourself you'll know if I was right or wrong, those at mi who replies are just hopeless for answers, they just reply to comments just to reduce the people from asking them more questions by giving out such details. only time will tell, and by the way I am using pie since last weekend and they say there are bugs to fix, there are none to fix LoL, it's an stable build the Netherlands and Belgium got.
2018-12-12 21:14:08

Semi Pro Bunny

Ballud | from Mi A1

Cliffgamerz
I never said fake, it's just a common reply they give out, I am not gonna comment on this anymore, ...

LTE bands have been locked after pie update. Check xda. Bands 1/3/5/40/41 are only working. Rest are locked.
2018-12-12 21:59:49

Advanced Bunny

Ut3007 | from Mi A1

bro there is some miscommunication the update has not been released even for the beta test on mi a1 and all the videos on YouTube are also fake. I just now communicated with them on call and there they are saying that update has not been released even for beta test so please don't believe the YouTube video or the chat representatives
2018-12-13 02:16:11