In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Spam Hunter

parag purkar | from MIX

I am a simple general Indian, works in semi gov service but when I feel something odd in daily routine, wrong in social or administral system I appose and not only gave solution but works as possible from my side for that.
I send a suggestion to gov for pollution control,
the municipal vehicles are old and polute morning hours which are Heathier hours for people, all doing morning walks, exercise at that hours. it's because the weather/air is useful to oxidized body. but municipal vehicles at all cities (whole India ) made pollution in exact that time. also the vehicles are old and made lot of stops in every door, unwanted start of engine there, made multiple time loss in very short duration. so I suggest avoid traditional transport and replaced it with electric or manpuling vehicles (as used in early days) it made an healthy environment and made work to more needy hands. and now from such innovative initiate from mi India today I made appeals to convey my idea to Central govt of India.
many of respiratory patient get benefits from this. thank u xiaomi for made such social based campaign. and gave chance to clear people's views.
2018-12-15 13:48:03
Will update soon!
2018-12-16 02:12:17
Posting Soon :p
2018-12-16 02:19:43

Master Bunny

Nikhil.G | from Redmi 3S

Education and talent changes the life, communication skills, languages, sportivity,
2018-12-16 04:09:16

Master Bunny

Nikhil.G | from Redmi 3S

Parents given birth to our life, friendship gives friends to our life,love gives relationship to our life, job gives experience to our life but society gives maturity to our life either good r bad
2018-12-16 04:14:39

App Review Team

Surya Prakash Gautam | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Hello Friends this is SURYA PRAKASH GAUTAM, today i tell you most inspiring story of my life.How i facing more embarrassing by smartphone and what i do for that problem and how i face many problems to achieving my Goal, So lets start:-                 

2 year ago i not have any smartphone and always think about that how to purchase a smartphone. my all friends use a smartphones all time and they didn't give me for using it and make my jokes all time that i have not any smartphone and i feel always shy.

Then after few weeks i decide and take a action just like a hero that i do a part time job and save money for purchasing a best and high performing smartphone. Then i start part time job at a restaurant and their i do my job for 2 year. In this 2 year i face many type of problems like family and personal related and my mant savings money are spending to solve these types of problems and i thinking that i never purchase a smartphone but i always focus on my Goal and always done hard work for saving money. After facing all type of problems i save enough money for purchasing a smartphone. But one problem is now born that is which smartphone should buy and then i start searching a best smartphone.

After searching till a couple of week sitting on tea stall and i heard the sale of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro from 23 November 2018. And then guess what, I purchased that Smartphone in first sale and that day i am very happy. When my phone is delivered me, my friends cheer me that day And i get my GOAL.
This incident is change my life an di alway think i do anything in this world and this incident is become a inspiring story in my life.               

-: Thanks for Reading: -   

2018-12-16 04:26:33

Master Bunny

Kumarjeet 1641554309 | from Redmi Note 4

Really a very inspiring initiative from XIAOMI.
2018-12-16 04:36:17
Hey Friends Myself Omkar Sawant by profession i am a Engineer. An Engineer life is damn busy assignment, project, exam, viva and alot more, to make time from a busy routine is impossible. It is really an intresting story about Me and Xiaomi. I first came to know about was MIUI Roms, First custom rom i flashed was Miui 4 on my very first android device and from that moment the journey started with xiaomi. After few months or a year later xiaomi launched its first device in India it was Redmi Note 3G and my first redmi device was Redmi Note 4G. From day one when i came to know about xiaomi i was impressed with the devices and the specs they provide at an affordable price after few months the twist started in my life. A really and Happy moment for a Mi Fans was that, they started the events and contest. When there was a flash sale of ₹1 in the very first attempt I GOT MI BAND FOR ₹1, the first Mi band they launched. It was just a start, after few months on miui forum app there was a contest and I WON A REDMI 3S PRIME. It is Unforgettable moment of my life. You might be thinking its a fairy-tale, but No it really happened. Things didn't stop here after that I WON MI10,000mAh POWER BANK the very first power bank. After a year later in this year Redmi Note 5 Pro is launch and i have it, Xiaomi had launch a contest for RN5Pro users of photography. It was a weekly contest, the winner were announce every week and i participated in this contest. For 2 TIMES I WON THE CONTEST in MI COMMUNITY APP. For each week i won & i got ₹1000 coupon and from that i bought Mi Audio receiver, Mi Wifi 3c Router. Soon after that there was a contest for Mi A2 photography contest before Mi A2 was launched. I was the first to have my hands on Mi A2. I was SELECTED FOR MI A2 PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST. It was a great moment to participate in it. Now i am a Member of MIUI FORUM NEWS TEAM for past 2 months and recently attended an POCO DEV HUDDLE in Mumbai. Its has been a great time with xiaomi as from my busy life i got my own entertainment and now as a NEWS TEAM member of miui forum app, it's really helps me out to know latest technology. Xiaomi has made me Help myself to get out of the busy life and live the life in true manner. Just a Thank You will not be enough to xiaomi. It's more than that. Hope in future get a chance to work with xiaomi and some super gifts for Mi Fans.I have attach the images of the reward i got in some Contest. #MorePowerToYou

2018-12-16 05:03:32

Pro Bunny

Na Peru Surya | from app

really interesting
2018-12-16 06:54:17

Master Bunny

N. Sumathi | from Redmi Note 4

I will always help others to brake my schedule of that day....
2018-12-16 07:25:05
N.Sumathi