In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Pro Bunny

Adhithyan M | from Redmi Note 3

Congrats Interacter
2018-12-16 21:32:41

Master Bunny

5154610322 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Power Stories
2018-12-16 21:35:57

Read Only

1791900167 | from app

This is a story of a guy who turned out to be an entrepreneur. Yes, you heard it right! Let's start with a quick flashback on how things changed in my life and I being a normal guy probably a couple of years ago turned out to be an Entrepreneur of today!  

It was August 2015 that I joined a local NGO where I used to spend time with slum kids teaching them about health and hygiene followed by some activities. Managing my college life as well as taking out time for those slum kids was no less than a cumbersome task for me but I didn't stop! I used to love it and enjoy it because you are not here merely to make a living. You are here so as to empower the world to live more plentifully, with more noteworthy vision, with a better soul of expectation and accomplishment. You are here to enhance the world, and you devastate yourself on the off chance that you overlook the errand. Do you even wanna take a glimpse then check out some pictures below! 

"Part of being a person is about helping others."

Spending time with these small toddlers was no less than fun. Understanding and knowing them and then making them friends was the biggest hurdle for me. But yeah, my love for kids attracted the kids towards me and that's how they became my friends and started playing and spending time with them. Sometimes I even went to the places where they used to live and talk to their parents and realized how fortunate today we are to have this life. There are people who still don't get food on time, there are people who don't get proper treatment most of the times. It's a very sad moment to see them in pain but however, their struggles are far more than what we believe we are going through.

“No one has ever become poor by giving.”

BTW, this is just 25% of the story (Picture Abhi bakhi hai, mere dost). With this stuff, I was even managing Mi Community since I was a moderator of Mi Community, being a moderator of Mi Community I learned so many things. Be it content writing or managing a big team. I made myself capable enough to be the best Moderator of Mi Community. That's not all, I am also a President of Mi FC Vadodara where I conducted so many fans meets probably more than 20 here in Vadodara. Take a look at some of the fan meet moments.

If you look closely into my life, I am actually multitasker. Managing time for 4 different lives i.e. 1. Volunteering for NGO, 2. Mi Community Moderator, 3. Mi FC Vadodara President and 4. College life was really tough however it wasn't really impossible to tackle this hurdles. Today, whatever I am, I am on my own. I struggled a lot, there were many obstacles that came in between to stop me from doing this but I didn't take a single pause. I was going on and going and that's how today I became an entrepreneur and initiated my own startup, something that all the youngsters dream for these days! 

And all through my journey there was one support that made me stand still in front of all the biggest problems. That was the support of my parents who were there for me whenever I needed. Whenever I was stuck in between something, it was my father who motivated me to do best out of me. And that's how a normal guy's life changed into an amazing one. I am still living multiple lives and I would probably continue doing it because that's what helps you understand other, gives strength to face all kinds of problems and take a broader look into someone else's perspective.

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”

Today I have my own startup (Ascendtis) where I implement whatever I have learned from all of my 4 lives and they are actually helping me and my company grow and I am pretty sure that this will help me reach heights

You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.

I hope I haven't bored you at all. But this is how my life changed being a multitasker of 4 different lives wasn't easy but wasn't even impossible so I would strongly recommend everyone out there to go for something out of the box because that's where you will learn new things and grow yourself because every great dream begins with a dreamer. 

Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. That's all about an inspirational story about me. And I would like to thanks everyone who was part of all 4 lives of mine, who supported me, motivated me and stood by my side whenever needed!! 
2018-12-16 22:43:21

Rookie Bunny

ABHISHEK.MR | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

i was born in  5/9/2001 when i was child i saferd from jandish and i cured it well i goin to baby nursery one day i beat a boy on bathroom at the school after that  i have to be leave that school and joined government school from 4-7 i was poor in learning there after completion of 7'th  my family is prepared to move to bengalore after moving to bengalore my father told me to join kannada medium but my mother suggested to move to englesh medium for this reason they fight each other finally i joined to English medium i was from rural but my classmates are talking in English i was scared my teachers given me some time to ajest with them and to learn english but they didn't susses i didn't learn there but i was really good in "Kannada " because of some reason we shifted to author aria in bengalore now my father said me that you are bad  in English now join to kannada medium i aggred to my father there i was really good in studying and scorring passed my 9th and 10'th and i score well and joined to puc there my friends are using mobile phone but i have not ❌ i requested my parents but they didn't bought it for me then i stopped to ask them because i know that we are poor after that i passed my 12'th in first class "Now" i am in graduate studies my father suggest me to take ₹1500 jio phone but "my dream phone must be in all features holded my mother known that my wish and she bought me a new Redmi note 5pro i love my first and best phone i leaving Happyyly with my family    (if you got any spelling mistake in my biography) i think you know that i was bad in English THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO WILL READ THIS
2018-12-17 01:38:29

Advanced Bunny

Alokpuspen | from Redmi 5A

thanks for sharing
2018-12-17 01:49:42

Rookie Bunny

5199158947 | from Redmi Y2

super lines
2018-12-17 01:51:43

Rookie Bunny

5193504827 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

the features of mi phone is bad in areas like the sound quality is not good ..
2018-12-17 02:02:10

Advanced Bunny

5170088838 | from Redmi 5

mi phone Best phone in the world dayakishan verma sonipat haryana
2018-12-17 02:14:36

Master Bunny

5161693300 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

super lines
2018-12-17 02:19:48

Rookie Bunny

5199662462 | from Redmi 6

i also want to share my story