In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Advanced Bunny

Elrikh arnesta | from Redmi S2

i dont care
2018-12-17 09:46:11

Rookie Bunny

5199694840 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

This is Devyani Sharma here.
I play cricket at the state level,being a cricketer is a challenging job everyday you have to keep working harder and harder!! I dream to play for India one day.I wake up everyday to succeed,leaving all the frustrations behind to be the best and the greatest,my journey started off as an eleven year old excited to play the game of bat and ball,I grasped all the basics well in time!When I showed up for the state trials for the first time I was well prepared and made it to the state matches.I keep working hard to accomplish my goal I have a MI Band 2 which helps me do it in a better way and track my physical activities!Yes I've lost many times but I told myself that yes the Sun will rise again tomorrow and my time will come I will be able to do whatever I want.When I couldn't score runs I told myself to keep patience and keep working hard and SKY IS THE LIMIT.My motivation mantra is "Shoot for the moon,even if you miss you'll land in the stars!" Thank you Xiomi for contributing in this beautiful journey with your electronic gadgets which help in tacking my physical fitness your contributions surely mean a lot.
I've attached a picture of myself playing the straight drive!!
Thanking You.
               Future cricket star;
               Devyani!!

2018-12-17 09:53:21

Rookie Bunny

1751297761 | from mobile

This is Devyani Sharma here. I play cricket at the state level,being a cricketer is a challenging job everyday you have to keep working harder and harder!! I dream to play for India one day.I wake up everyday to succeed,leaving all the frustrations behind to be the best and the greatest,my journey started off as an eleven year old excited to play the game of bat and ball,I grasped all the basics well in time!When I showed up for the state trials for the first time I was well prepared and made it to the state matches.I keep working hard to accomplish my goal I have a MI Band 2 which helps me do it in a better way and track my physical activities!Yes I've lost many times but I told myself that yes the Sun will rise again tomorrow and my time will come I will be able to do whatever I want.When I couldn't score runs I told myself to keep patience and keep working hard and SKY IS THE LIMIT.My motivation mantra is "Shoot for the moon,even if you miss you'll land in the stars!" Thank you Xiomi for contributing in this beautiful journey with your electronic gadgets which help in tacking my physical fitness your contributions surely mean a lot. I've attached a picture of myself playing the straight drive!! Thanking You.                Future cricket star;                Devyani!!         [
2018-12-17 10:14:00

Rookie Bunny

1751297761 | from mobile

This is Devyani Sharma here. I play cricket at the state level,being a cricketer is a challenging job everyday you have to keep working harder and harder!! I dream to play for India one day.I wake up everyday to succeed,leaving all the frustrations behind to be the best and the greatest,my journey started off as an eleven year old excited to play the game of bat and ball,I grasped all the basics well in time!When I showed up for the state trials for the first time I was well prepared and made it to the state matches.I keep working hard to accomplish my goal I have a MI Band 2 which helps me do it in a better way and track my physical activities!Yes I've lost many times but I told myself that yes the Sun will rise again tomorrow and my time will come I will be able to do whatever I want.When I couldn't score runs I told myself to keep patience and keep working hard and SKY IS THE LIMIT.My motivation mantra is "Shoot for the moon,even if you miss you'll land in the stars!" Thank you Xiomi for contributing in this beautiful journey with your electronic gadgets which help in tacking my physical fitness your contributions surely mean a lot. I've attached a picture of myself playing the straight drive!! Thanking You.                Future cricket star;                Devyani!!         [
2018-12-17 10:21:06

Master Bunny

Imran5615 | from Mi A1

nice history
2018-12-17 11:01:05
Md Imran Alam

Pro Bunny

Mujju1314 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

He long ago, in a town, there lived a poor boy who was orphaned of these parents. He lived with his uncle and aunt. His uncle was very nice, but her aunt was a wicked witch, and mistreated.
One day, the uncle and aunt had a boy, they called Mujahid. The two children grew up together. Mujahid hated his cousin, who always kept him from playing with him. The Ashura festival arrived. Mujahid had many gifts, but his cousin had nothing, and it was much chagrined. When the guests arrived, the uncle asked his nephew to stay in the bathroom without making noise. The poor remained in the toilet, hungry all day. He asked his uncle some money to buy something, but he refused. When little would leave the house to take a walk, he found a piece of two hundred baisa. So he went to the bakery to buy bread. When he returned, his uncle saw him and he told her he had stolen his money, and drove him from the house. Our hero became a hobo, and as there was little he could not defend himself when the big mistreated. They stole his money and food. One day, a big bum, fought against him because he did not give him his money. The poor boy had injuries all over the body. A few days later, a man saw him in this condition, took him home, and his wife nursed him.
Finally, the boy lived with them a happy life.......
2018-12-17 11:13:08

Master Bunny

Chanukya sai | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Nice post
2018-12-17 12:16:55

Master Bunny

Aktar Hossain | from Redmi 3S

No my inspiration story. I am simple man. What i will feature? The situation will depend on the future.
2018-12-17 12:17:30

Master Bunny

Plysri | from Redmi Note 4

wow superb
2018-12-17 12:54:17

Grandmaster Bunny

Abidali | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for sharing
2018-12-17 13:51:23