In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Contests

Pro Bunny

Bijay kumar | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

I am ready for future
2018-12-18 21:10:26
Furqaan replied at 2018-12-15 18:51:09
This is a story of a guy who turned out to be an entrepreneur. Yes, you heard it right! Let's start  ...

i like that person who like and care to other
2018-12-18 23:44:47
na
A Person who turns into Software Engineer from a Part-Time Jobber
If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me,but I don’t feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

Hello, everyone..!
This Is Arun Kumar Malyala Im working as a Embedded Software Engineer in a MNC... came From a Middle-Class ordinary family with the Burning Desire to become  a Android Applocation Developer (Long Term Goal), as well as to be a part of NGO,
which will be helpful to the Orphans espcially Animals & Nature....

We are 4 members in my family, Dad is an Auto-Driver & Mom is a House-wife, i have one sibbling he is studying 9th class now,
as of my family situations i have completed my high school education from Govt.High.Schoo in Telugu Medium with the Aggregate of 8.7 GPA, but i was clever in the studies so after that i choose to English Medium in the inter, in the Starting It was so complex to read & write in english but i never give up, later at the EOD i was accomplished my inter with the 87%,

after that ???????

a question mark was came to my mind ?

why me ?

who i am ?

what i am ?

that question burned in my heart & in my brain later that i want to become a Embedded Software Engineer, for that i have to qualify the EAMCET but for coaching it needs money at that time my family struggling even for the Food,
That moment changes me at that time ,

i done Night Duties as a Data Entry operator for my pocket money ,coaching fee, the result is i have Qualified in EAMCET
later i Got a seat in a Reputed Engineering College, in my dream branch, i was very happy at that time,
in the engineering also i dont have the money to buy the things  etc..
again i choose to be a part time worker,  from 2nd year to 4th year ...

Morning 9:30- evening 4:30 my college timings , but my part time job starting at evening 5:00 and ends at 10:00 at night,
my college is 10KM far way from my city at that time it was a tough situation to mange the things,
My homeworks,presentations,assignments,lab &  practicals , my work & along with the my personal things ufffff..
so much busy , so much tired, so much stress to manage these all the things, but i never ever give up

i learn the Time-management at that time, for managing the works in-time,
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
i choose to Work-Outs & Exercises to manage my stress & all the things, during start what you cant stop challenge i have submitted a video for that i won a mi band hrx too here the screenshot

Those hardest Situations Made me a stronger guy now here,

even i dont have mobile upto 4th year, but with my money i bought a Redmi note 4,
Holaaaaa... here my journey started in MI comunity & MIUI Forum... (to be continued below)

I choose to be NCC & NSS in the college days,
when im in 3rd year my NSS team visited a village as of our duty for a 7-days & done a lot of activities there, like teaching to the childrens, conducting a medical camp in that area, & a lot of activities the village people loves us so  much...

For that thing im also selected to the state level NSS-Cell organized by the JNTUHCEJ, in that program i have got a 2nd prize in the Pattratic Poem Writing,  it encourages me & 1st milestone in the writing.!

later that, My B.Tech is over, later one month i have heard about a institute Jagruti Technosys run under central govt  
DDU-GKY(Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameena Koushlya Yojana)
im attended to the test & got a seat in my dream domain i.e Embedded Developer ..! it is a 6 months course, which contains all the soft skills, communication skills & time management skills along with the high-end course coaching,

it is completly changed my approach in my life, which leads to a success in my life , i got a job(my dream job) on the 5th month of my course
on that day my all the hard-work , my struggles , my obstacles all are paid off.. even i saw the my parents happiness too,

Coming to MI World
, i have mentioned above, i have Joined a just member in mi community, after some days i have observed & learnt the things , later in the recruitment i have joined as a Resources Ring-Tone Section, i have contributed many RT's to Mi community,
apart from that i learnt the lot of things from MI Community, device knowledge, Technical Knowledge especially Content Writing,
for my review in MIUI Forum i got a gift from MI HQ, China too , here it is
Not only these, with MI Community & MIUI Forum i have learnt & even learning many many things, i have even creating a many contents that can be graphical or writable, in the INTERNSHALA Graphic design contest i got a Participation Certificate too, here it is
im already Habituated towards the Photography but because of MI i have sharpened my photography skills, here some of photos captured by me

These are my achieements in different different culturral activities, that includes  writing,elocution,NSS,&  etc...

Not Only These many things i have learned & adopted from MI which helping me to get success in my personal life & even in the work life too...

Its Time To 'Do More' up to now, i have helped the Orphans & NGO's , its not enough , there are lot of people needs the so many things so i want to make a new team that will be lead to the help the Orphans & helping financially to the persons which have lots of talent in their hands...

im for sure will achieve that thing too.. it will be hapens in a few days, Because

You Have To Believe Your Strengths & Your talent, Never ever Give up on your Loved Things, that may be tough & Complex go with your Passion & Positiveness , The result will always sweet & superb.. believe in yourself first,
Because,
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen

im very thankful to My Parents for supporting to achieve this much in my life... & thanks to all the people who have helped me in my tough situations,
Thanks To @R0user , thanks to MI Community for this opprotunity to share my story with you...
this is my lovely art for you all

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
2018-12-19 04:42:24

Rookie Bunny

fasci | from Redmi Note 4

A good motivation story.
well, It was not boring as u said ..
2019-01-04 02:12:25

Rookie Bunny

5193782753 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

great story ☺☺