In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

[Discussion] A simple answer regarding MOST of the bugs you are having in Android Pie.

2018-12-29 02:46:40
993 43
Guys, i have seen many threads abt android pie bugs and believe me, my android pie DOESN'T HAVE A SINGLE BUG. The backlight on hardware keys is also not a bug, but a feature. They can't be turned off unless the company rolls out a special work around or something like that. Now, listen to me. The key to obtain a bug free update is this- When the update arrived, you guys must have been using the phone when it was being updated in system update and some background apps must also have been opened. The bugs u are encountering are a result of that. What i did was this- I hit the download button, when was abt to get downloaded, just 2 mins before, i cleared all background apps except system update. Then i returned to system update and when the update was ready to be installed, i just left my phone there. I didnt use it when it was showing "STEP 1 OF 3" And etc info. I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE PHONE! only when the reboot option came, i clicked it and left the phone completely idle again. When it was rebooting, i didnt TOUCH IT AT ALL. I picked it up only when i got the message "success, your system got updated and fresher". This is the best way to install an update and ensure that no bugs arrive. The youtube bugs or other bugs that you are using are a result of using your phone when its being updated as it contradicts with the new OS and layout and many other things. So, i suggest you to follow this tip and prevent these things from happening in the future. Don't blame XIAOMI. I am loving the experience WITHOUT ANY BUGS and its a magnificent update! Battery backup hasnt decreased, it has increased instead and its getting even better every passing day due to adaptive battery feature. So, thats all, be careful next time when installing updates. This method will prevent any extra bugs from arriving. If the bugs are in the OTA update, then its the company's fault. But XIAOMI isnt such a company that gives bugs. Its a misconception only.
2018-12-29 02:46:40
Favorites2 RateRate
after updating to Android pie sound quality is not good
2018-12-29 02:52:59

Advanced Bunny

Sharry Saini Author | from Mi A1

sumanthcherry 1802669937
after updating to Android pie sound quality is not good

I used earphones and audio output was just like before, and output through speaker is really good too.
2018-12-29 02:54:22

Pro Bunny

BalaN83 | from Mi A1

after updating brightness decreased it's not a bug...!...?
2018-12-29 03:11:57

Pro Bunny

BalaN83 | from Mi A1

I am also not used wi-fi and Bluetooth on the time of update.but if I enabled Bluetooth it's not showing Bluetooth symbol in notification.
2018-12-29 03:15:32

Advanced Bunny

BalaN83
after updating brightness decreased it's not a bug...!...?

That is because, with the old brightness slider, the upper half of the brightness slider was pretty much identical in perceived brightness (60% brightness was perceptibly the same as 100%). The previous brightness slider was functionally flawed, and it's actually surprising it took Google this long to figure it out. It also made adjusting for the lower half much difficult because it ramped up too fast--in dim environments it would ramp from too dark at 0% to blindingly bright at 5% brightness. The brightness slider is now more uniform in how much it changes the screen brightness; only the behavior of the brightness slider changed, the actual screen isn't any dimmer and it doesn't drain any more or less battery than before.
2018-12-29 03:23:28

Advanced Bunny

BalaN83
I am also not used wi-fi and Bluetooth on the time of update.but if I enabled Bluetooth it's not sho ...

Wifi is working fine, i have used it.As for your Bluetooth concern, plz search the net before posting here. check this - https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/03/13/android-p-feature-spotlight-bluetooth-icon-disappears-status-bar-disconnected/
2018-12-29 03:25:20

Advanced Bunny

Sohil876 | from Mi A1

lol. Fun fact, every bug is a feature until it effects the user in the wrong way.
2018-12-29 04:22:24

Advanced Bunny

Sohil876
lol. Fun fact, every bug is a feature until it effects the user in the wrong way.

Finally someone who understands PIE! Haha!
2018-12-29 04:23:09

Master Bunny

Imran5615 | from Mi A1

same problem
2018-12-29 04:37:56
Md Imran Alam

Advanced Bunny

Kavishwar Zalke | from Mi A1

kindly help how to remove Google search bar which irritating at bottom.
2018-12-29 04:43:18