In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Resources

[Other] [RT] Letter Of Retirement From Resources Team - Sagar Nigam

2019-01-01 00:37:55
171 2
Hello, My Fellow RTers,

It's been a long journey for me as a Resources Team Member. In this period of time, I met so many amazing people like Mr Hugo Barra, Mr Jai Mani, Mr Manu Jain, Rohit Bhai, Guru Bhai, IPS Bhai, Anirban, MiBua, Sejwal etc. While working with Resources Team I learn many things like creativity, being resourceful and team management. But, now as I am busy with my personal life, I found it hard for me to give proper time to Forum. I feel my priorities are changing now and now it's time to support my family as much as possible. Also, I found myself slow as compare to the new Gen member, i.e., why I feel now its time for me to say "Bye" to my beloved RT Team so that someone more energetic than me will take on my place. It's my pleasure to work with you people for so long. Thanks, Guys! You people Rockz!!! You all will remain in my memories.

From
Sagar Nigam
2019-01-01 00:37:55
Favorites1 RateRate

Super Moderator

IPS | from mobile

Approved. Best of luck for life & future. Hope to see you back in action soon.
2019-01-01 02:42:03
Best of luck bro. Join us back whenever possible.
2019-01-02 11:22:00