In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

App Review On The Go
Subscribed
Subscribe

[App Reviews] [ART] Step Counter - Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter

2019-01-04 08:32:17
5063 83

Hey MI fans!!
Nowadays Fitness have importance in human life. Walking is the most recommended exercise in the world. to track the walking activity we want a Pedometer. This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs. It just a tap way, let's check it!!

Step Counter is the App that helps you to track walking and Exercise activities. Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked. Now we check the unique & Cool features of this app.

FEATURES
Save Power
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power. So You need not to worry about your personal details. No one can track your routines.
Start, Pause and Reset
The App is quite simple and easy to use. It has a Fashion Design. This step tracker is designed by Google Play Best of 2016 winning team. The clean design makes it easy to use. Everyone can understand its features in Minutes. You can pause and start step counting at any time to save power. The app will stop background-refreshing statistics once you pause it. And you can reset today’s step count and count step from 0 if you want to. Quite Easy!!.. am I Correct?
Report Graphs
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your last 24 hours’, weekly and monthly statistics in graphs. I m personally liked this feature. Because Graphics can Show more than the Numbers.!
Backup & Restore Data
As a fitness keeper, We want to keep the statistics every time. You can back up and restore data from your Google drive. Keep your data safe and never lose your data.
Colourful Themes
Multi colourful themes are under development. You can choose your favourite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker. I liked the Blue coloured one!

PREVIEW

PROS & CONS
▲ Super Power Saver Feature
▲ The app is absolutely free
▲ The App doesn't need any Sig Up Process
▲ Report Graphs▼ The App data was So not Correct
▼ Calory burn calculated by the computer algorithm

MY OPINION
I've had this app for just under a week. Its functionality is impressive, and I'm sure it has an assured future. The Graphical Representation, Power Saver Mode, makes it a perfect partner for Fitness wishers! I personally liked the user interface and tracking mechanism in Free App. I personally recommend this App.

DOWNLOAD

Note: Download link only works in Mi community app or Mi Community Mobile website

That's all for today, see you again with another interesting app. Hope you all liked this review thread. If you have any queries, you can ask me in the comment section!!

2019-01-04 08:32:17
Favorites44 RateRate
App Review On The Go
This is The Official Mi App Reviews Team Column For Best App Reviews
236 Article Description     348 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Nice app review! Thanks for sharing :)
2019-01-04 09:58:02
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2