In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Official Events
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Contests] [Announced] #ThrowBackwithMi 2018: Trace Your 2018 Footprint & Get a Chance to Win Mi Band 3

2019-01-07 15:39:46
214090 940

Winner Announcement

Reply No

Username
Mi ID
Prize
Mi Community  Profile link
Sourav A K
Mi Band 3

Congratulations to the winner, we will allot the prizes in the working 15 days in their mi account directly as prize coupon, which can be redeemed on Mi Store app! All the valid answers have already been awarded the medal as stated!

---------
Hello Mi Fans!
2018 is over now! With all your efforts, love and support, Mi Community, India has grown tremendously - with 5.5 Million+ Registered Users & total 5.7 Million+ threads & replies in 2018. Also, we now have Official Mi Fan Clubs in 20 cities and we conducted 250+ Mi Fan Meet-Ups in 2018, and all wouldn't be possible without each one of you standing by our side, thank you for sticking by!

In 2018, we shared so many extraordinary unforgettable moments between you - all the Mi Fans, and us at Mi Community. Do you still remember each one of it?

Let’s #ThrowbackWithMi now & see what 2018 annual keyword Mi Community has summarized for you!

#2018ThrowBackwithMi

How to participate
  • Click the above link to trace your footprint
  • If you open it on PC, please scan the QR code and view it on your phone
  • If you open it on a mobile phone, please click “view my report” to get started
  • Keep scrolling down and then at the end, you’ll see your own annual keyword summarized by Mi Community, share it on Facebook/Twitter
  • Take the screenshot of your annual keyword and post it in a reply below along with your own Xiaomi Story

Deadline
Until 13th Jan 2019, 23:59 Hrs (IST)

Prizes
  • Mi Band 3 (x1) - The Most Attractive Story
  • Every valid reply will get "Throw Back 2018” medal

Medal Preview

T&C's
  • Every valid reply with screenshot will get the medal
  • A valid reply with a screenshot and extraordinary Xiaomi story will stand a chance to win Mi Band 3
  • The story will be chosen based on quality & creativity and will be chosen by Mi Community Moderators/Admins.
  • Mi Community reserves all the rights to make any changes to the contest without prior notice
  • Replies after the deadline will not be considered as a valid reply.
  • A user can post up to 3 replies and replies after that will not be counted as a valid reply.

So what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started, share your Xiaomi story and 2018 annual keyword with us now!

#2018ThrowBackwithMi

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +10 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-01-07 15:39:46
Favorites288 RateRate
Official Events
Everything you need to know about Mi Community official events
100 Article Description     3227 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Runal | from app

Here's mine (^^)

2019-01-07 18:14:29
Here's mine
#2018ThrowBackWithMI

2019-01-07 18:16:29
Please read & follow the RULES before you post in the MiUi Feedback section

Master Bunny

Abhinav Sinha | from Redmi 4

Here's mine
#2018ThrowBackWithMI
2019-01-07 18:25:09

MIUI Beta Tester

noel john | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Here's what i found
#2018ThrowBackWithMI
2019-01-07 18:27:02
it's good to be with MI , bought 5 mobiles overall. note 4 , mi A1, note 5 pro finally the poco !
2019-01-07 18:27:53
Here is my throwback of #2018
2019-01-07 18:28:30

Manvesh Kajale | from Redmi Note 4

A story of me with my favorite tech brand Xiaomi!

I'm a Mi Fan since 2016, back when I joined Mi Community while I wasn't actually using a Mi Phone. My first Mi product then was MI USB LED stick which my dad bought and flaunted it like "Official Website se kharida hai" (he bought it from mi.com). I was like Wow!
Then onwards I started to search for reviews and about Xiaomi brand and products they sell globally, I was surprised to see a wide variety of Product Ranges. Now I decided my next phone would be a Xiaomi Phone and yes I successfully bought my first Xiaomi phone while I partially bunked my lecture for Flash Sale of Redmi Note 4. That day only I got the phone from the sale and my friends who were trying with me. Days passed and I came to know about Mi FC Vadodara and attended a Fan Meet nearby and was impressed with the activity. Infact I was late and totally unknown to everybody out there but still the FC President Furqaan Shaikh immediately greeted me and asked to have a seat which made a friendly environment for me. That day I experienced MIUI 9 Beta ROM on a Member's device and wanted to switch as soon as possible. One fine day while having a break in college I received a message from Furqaan to join Core Team of Mi FC Vadodara and I happily joined the team.
I also applied for Mi Community Moderator within this period and became more active thereafter. The results were announced and I was selected as MIUI General Moderator. There were many fans who motivated me as well as demotivated my morals by abusing, but Athul (MIUI Super Moderator) made me understand and helped me get out of that thing.
A BIG THANKS to all the Mods, SMods and Admins who supported me while I was new to the field and understand me. I started buying more and more Mi Products, and also suggested Xiaomi phones to my relatives. Today I've a Redmi Note 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Router 3C, Mi Bluetooth Speaker Mini, Mi Travel Bag, Mi Powerbank 2i, and many more infact my whole family is has become a Xiaomi Family and my Home is not my home any more it's now a Mi Home soon it'll be smart too.
The thing I liked the most is the Quote used by Xiaomi -
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen

That's all for now!
Thank You for reading :)

2019-01-07 18:30:12
Manvesh Kajale
Mi Community Moderator

Master Bunny

Rakesh BN | from Redmi 5A

#2018ThrowBackWithMi
2019-01-07 18:30:36

Semi Pro Bunny