In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

Official Events
Everything you need to know about Mi Community official events
100 Article Description     3218 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Semi Pro Bunny

saavnkumar | from Redmi 5A

Here's mine
#2018 Throw Back With MI
2019-01-07 18:50:17

Master Bunny

1673623237 | from Redmi 3S

I LOVE YOU MI THANKS
2019-01-07 18:50:26
Here is mine
2019-01-07 18:50:28

Reyas Mohammed | from MI MAX 2

mine is here
2019-01-07 18:52:53

Pro Bunny

Abhay chauhan AC | from MI MAX 2

#2k18 #throwback #here is mine
2019-01-07 18:53:15

Pro Bunny

Deeepak86 | from Redmi 4A

#2018throwbackwithMI
My entry
2019-01-07 18:54:42

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 4

Here, Creating Mind:-P
2019-01-07 18:55:51

Spam Hunter

parag purkar | from MIX

The start of the year 2018 was originally auspicious, Coconut Island Game Activity awarded Mi10000mAh powerbank at the beginning of the year and i experienced uninterrupted mobile using.

Shifted Spam hunters team from photo team during March / April, And MiPop's announcement was made, got invitation also after request, and I was able to attend, this was an unforgettable experience, actually meeting with all friends who virtually connected over the year, and also with officials is like a dream come true

Meanwhile, in an attempt to participate in the mi explorers program, it could not be included but it is not unheard of; platinum class on the MI Store was also available at the same time

Mi community always offered various activities and their links, announcements and participation of mi's Asian Games activity , not get any  reward from that but it's great experience and knowledge gained

As told above, new things have been taught as a spam hunter, a new tendency fans, new work patterns, new team mates, etc., did not know when I am very interested and busy with that.

By the end of September, the cracker ninja game, of Diwali activity was played, some coupons also earned, through which I offered discount for mi accessories for many of my club related new fans

Most of my activity profile due to over all activities has been counted in the top ten, until I reached the highest profile rank on the community a vizard bunny

Making thread on the community is an enjoyment. I am photo passionate, so the photo threads are my priority, but other subject thread also making, it is necessary to section rules should be must follow, but that does not happen from new users.

As I wrote earlier, the mi accessories were available through coupons for friends, soon getting the diamond class in the MI store, a coupon of Rupees 1k as a reward for the same was purchased many small accessories and distributed among the local fan meet.

Meanwhile, a serious incident happened, during the participation of the global photography competition, All my community points disappeared with log in error, the complaint was sent to the developers, but issue not solve yet, but my community work was not upset because I got top class in mi Vip program on mi Store also.  

Here in the throwback with 2018 data shows that there is a divergence, believing that the real stats will be going smoothly. Thank you very to all supporting fans, who much liked for of my photography

Global explorer Program for MI Mix 3 was announced in the beginning of December, I successfully participated in it, it was not difficult to get selected, in just twenty-five, but it was important to take part.  The last activity was also enjoyed by the message in the water bottle. This innovative enterprise that interchanges messages around the world
Got The medal also at the end of the year from this activity

At the end of the year, the support of all the community fans, the kind of love that the community colleagues gave me, the Happyness benefits like my annual key word, the same goodwill

Please Check my thread on this:
https://in.c.mi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1723786&page=1&extra=#pid8540085

2019-01-07 18:56:27

Advanced Bunny

urfriendamrit | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

here is mine...
2019-01-07 18:57:56

Device team

sktaufiq | from Redmi Y2

Here is mine
#2k18throwbackwithMI
2019-01-07 18:58:03