In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[Announcement] Mi Home Security Camera 360° is Now Available on Flipkart and Amazon

2019-01-08 03:04:40
1434 10
Hello Mi Fans!!!
India's best Home security camera is now not only limited to our Mi Store and Mi Homes !
Yes you read that write, Mi Home security camera is now be available on both Flipkart and Amazon
Buy Now From Mi.com
Buy Now From Flipkart
Buy Now From Amazon
Here, I'll give you the general overview of "Mi Home Security Camera 360°" here is available and you can visit their respective product page to learn more about that product.

• 360° Vision
The dual motorhead of Mi Home Security Camera 360° enables the camera to rotate and capture a full 360° horizontal view and 96° vertical view. The quiet motor allows the rotation to remain silent.

• 1080p HD Picture Quality
With 20MP and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are detailed and clear.

• Full Colour in Low light
The low-light true-color technology allows you to see full-color palette in dark environments.

• A New & Better Night Vision
Get a better picture at night with better clarity

• New 265.H Video Encoding Thechnology
The new video encoding technology allows smoother streaming and reduces the bandwidth without compromising on the details. Now you can save the storage space (as compared to H.264).

• Human Shape Detection
Through the integration of deep learning and focused algorithms, the camera sends alert notifications directly on your phone.

• Talkback Feature (2-way audio)
Wherever you are, you can always talk to your family using this camera.

• Store Video With Ease
Supports Network Assisted Storage. You can easily backup videos by transferring from SD card to your NAS storage devices.

• Check Your Video on Your Phone/Tablet
You can fast forward the videos and videos view them directly on phone or tablet. (Supports Android 4.4/iOS 9.0 or higher).

• Install Upright & Inverted
The camera comes with an option to install it in an inverted position (e.g. ceiling). You have to just do some camera minor settings and you are all set.

That's all for today, see you again with another interesting thread. Hope you all liked this thread. If you have any queries, you can ask me in the comment section!!
*****Thanks*****
2019-01-08 03:04:40
Favorites4 RateRate

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Wow! That's a great news
2019-01-08 05:58:33

Resource Team

iamumesh | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Thanks for sharing !
2019-01-08 11:02:26
Alone we can do so little, But together we can do so much. --''Helen Keller''

Rookie Bunny

sam5184713155 | from Redmi 6 Pro

wow .. thát's grêât ñewß
2019-01-09 06:23:19

Master Bunny

Rahul0041 | from Redmi 4

So cute design for Xiaomi...
2019-01-10 02:27:38

Pro Bunny

Predator 2018 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Thanks for the information.
2019-01-10 09:48:54
Think not once, twice rather thrice before buying ANY Mi/SXiaomi product. Once bought, you can't return it even if their product does not work. Today my Mi Security Camera 360 delivered and found many issues. Called their customer care, they said, "ONCE BOUGHT, THERE'S NO RETURN".

1. I bought it for NAS feature, but while entering into NAS settings, nothing happens
2. While navigating to recorded videos and trying to delete any video, Mi Home app crashes (verified in 2 mobile phones)
3. Even though the camera and phone are in same WiFi network of 75mbps broadbad speed, it takes ages to get the recorded video!

Now, I'm helpless and can't do anything. So it's a WARNNING to all, to stay away from these "Chinese Cheaters". No ethics at all.

2019-01-10 11:31:56
really amazing product
2019-01-12 11:49:11
jiten K pal
2019-01-16 08:42:22

Pro Bunny

Vicky Chouhan | from Redmi 5

thanks for your information.
2019-01-16 21:45:59
I used a camera, the type of which should work on Wi-Fi, but that camera can work without Wi-Fi. it can be installed anywhere where there is no internet. I installed it where it was necessary to monitor the thieves. At first I thought about installing a secretive camera, I chose a lot in stores. Stopped on this model. According to its characteristics, it is not inferior to any model, but its price pleases. At any time, I could look at the camera records and find out what happened in two actions. ddcountermeasures.com
2020-04-01 14:41:24