Hie Mi Fans,
Welcome to PixelScape! Hope you all are doing well. Let's get to know about the PixelScape first. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. We will introduce different cool setups using different Custom Launchers, Icon Packs, and Custom Widgets too but don't worry we will use only those apps which are available in the Play Store for free of cost.
So let's start the class. Our second setup is Faded Setup. This setup is for those who likes the minimal design.
Screenshot of the setup
2019-01-24 08:27:44 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
1. Switch to Nova laucher as your default launcher to begin the process
2. Set the attached wallpaper as your Home screen wallpaper after extracting with your favorite file manager
3. Set your drawer style as swipe up
4. Under desktop, grid settings change it into 5x4 and allow subgrid positioning
5. Now choose the icon theme under the look&feel settings as Line Dark free
6. Remove all the apps and widgets in the desktop then rearrange the shortcuts as per the above setup screenshot pattern with your 6 favorite apps
Steps for adding widgets:
1. Long press on the desktop where you can find the widgets menu
2. Select Google search bar and place at top of the desktop
3. This icon pack comes with a clock widget under widgets list
Awesome! You have made it
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .