Hi Mi fans,
Bored with your current setup? At PixelScale we are here to teach some cool looks that you can try by following very simple steps. I hope you are enjoying the PixelScape tutorials. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. Today we are back with a new set-up. As the name suggests this setup is for PUBG lovers. So let's begin our class!
2019-01-26 20:24:37 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
Steps for the set-up
1. Set Nova launcher as your default launcher from settings.
2. Choose Dark in "Choose your theme" and set drawer style as Swipe up.
3. Remove everything from the home page and go to Nova Launcher settings.
4. Apply the attached wallpaper.
5. Go to Look & feel - Icon style - Icon theme - select Zwart and apply.
6. Tap on App drawer and set Desktop grid as 5x4.
7. Now click on Home screen - set Desktop grid to 12x12 and check the subgrid positioning button. Select icon layout as 70 %.
8. Select your favourite apps as shown.
9. Now place the Google search box and the Zwart analog clock widget.
You are done!! now enjoy the PUBG look.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .