In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 4

[Discussion] Bugs is Redmi Note 4

2019-02-05 14:48:32
176 3
There are certain bugs that haven't been fixed yet. Some of them exist from the beginning when Note 4 was launched with MIUI 8 while some of them are introduced after the MIUI 10 update. This bugs are bothering me so much. So I'm gonna discuss those here and if you faced those issues let me know and if u have any solution then share with us.

Bugs existed from the beggining (MIUI 8 to MIUI 10) :

1. Touch issue during charging :- Display touch response takes a dip during charging. As if it turns into 3D touch display where you have to force the display to make it work. It also causes some ghost touch issue which messes up the situation. All in all it's a mess during charging.

2. UI lag after reboot :- UI lags after booting up the phone. Also along with this the 'one-handed' doesn't work. So the solution of this UI lag is to turn on/off the One-handed mode. But still Xiaomi needs to look after this.

Bugs in MIUI 10 :

1. Apps shows error connection after reboot :  Apps like Play Store, YouTube shows 'error connection' problem after boot up. Sometimes it happens in the middle of using the smartphone. And the fix is to Reboot multiple times and check. Xiaomi fix this.

2. Data connection goes off suddenly : The data connection suddenly stops working, there will be no signs, no data speed, nothing. It's completely shuts it up. Then I have to on/off it again. And sometimes have to turn on/off airplane mode to make it work.

If anyone faced this or other issues you can share them in the comment section below. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.
2019-02-05 14:48:32
Favorites1 RateRate

Master Bunny

Rudraranjan nayak | from Redmi Note 4

No, not in my phone
2019-02-05 20:24:56

Semi Pro Bunny

1590620312 | from Redmi Note 4

no , not at all
2019-02-06 02:17:36

Advanced Bunny

Ygssir | from Redmi Note 4