Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Couple of MAJOR issues I'm facing after updating to MIUI 10

2019-02-10 10:29:08
162 3

Just like everyone reading this post, I too waited for the much anticipated MIUI 10 for our Mi Max 2.

I'd look up on my friends Mobile so that I could  check the OS to get an experience out of it. It sounds funny but my sister's mobile (Redmi note 3) got it first.

So when the day it finally came, installed it right away;
checked for the FULL SCREEN GESTURES - NOT FOUND,
checked for PORTRAIT MODE - NOT FOUND,

To my surprise, there is a big problem here, the front camera didn't even open showing me an error (pictures attached)

Restart many times can't open - goodbye video calling - goodbye group selfies.

Now coming to the second problem (picture attached), this issue is present for quite a long time since previous update ( 9.5 ).

Whenever while ending a call, (doesn't matter which person disconnects the call) the call doesn't end right away as a normal mobile would do.

This takes its own sweet time to disconnect displaying an error message as in screenshot.

I hope someone sees this concern of mine and gets it to the right person. Also, I've given this info on the feedback app.

Let's hope for the best, earlier than I'm expecting.

If there are any other issues besides these please or know the solution, please do mention it below.
2019-02-10 10:29:08
Favorites2 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

5150235532 | from MI MAX 2

great blog totally agree
2019-02-10 15:23:50

Rookie Bunny

1748283133 | from MI MAX 2

I also faceing same problems
2019-02-11 10:49:02

Semi Pro Bunny

MI MAX 2. | from MI MAX 2

these type of goofup' doesn't happen in Samsung or other manufacturers..
either mi developers are apprentice or just a bunch of hobby developers..
for God sake have some professionalism mi..
2019-02-11 13:44:10