In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

Device Team Weekly Poll
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Discussion] [DT Weekly Poll #4] Which Location Of Finger Print Scanner You Prefer ?

2019-03-07 04:32:07
14783 171
Hello Mi Fans,
Welcome to our new thread series of the weekly poll by Device Team. In this series, we would be posting a thread poll every week which would be related to Device. Today I would be discussing the "Finger Print Location In Mobiles", Types? , how they are helpful ? all in one session,
Let's Get Into It,

We all know that privacy is the main concern for all of us, that may be anything in the mobiles we have, we need privacy right ?? for protecting the data we had in mobiles, the mobiles are coming with different security features like
1. Finger Print Scanner
2. Face Unlock
3. PIN's, Passwords & Pattern

So, By
Coming to Today's Topic Fingerprint Scanner

History Behind Fingerprint Scanner :
Introduction of fingerprint sensors on modern day smartphones came like a breeze to users.
A touch of the finger and phone is unlocked! No need to remember and struggle with PINs, passwords or patterns.
Fingerprint sensors became popular with the launch of iPhone 5s  In the year (2013), It was super convenient to unlock a phone with fingerprint unlike PINs or pattern lock, which took failed attempts and struggle to hide the screen while unlocking. Just a touch and there you go.

Fingerprint Scanner Locations In Mobiles :
1) On-Screen
2) Front
3) Back
4) Side (Power Button)

On-Screen Finger Print Scanner :
This technology which is very trending nowadays, like we call it as "Champion" in the fingerprint scanning technology, which works by capturing the fingerprint data with the using of "Optical fingerprint Sensor" & will be embedded by the Phone's Screen . when you touch the mobile display it will lights & illuminates the fingerprint & then captures the high-resolution scan of your fingerprint through light reflected from screen pixels.

Front Finger Print Scanner :
Front fingerprint is very handy by some researches, when you are in work or in other meetings, when a call or message comes you have to pick the mobile first & unlock it & then do whatever you want, so, with this front-facing fingerprint scanning technology will be easier at that time , no need to pick & unlock , just by a touch & do your things & lock again..

Back Finger Print Scanner :
Back fingerprint scanner we call it as like an "Old Is Gold", earlier times many mobiles came up with this feature only, Like we can find this feature 7 out of 10 mobiles, which got that much of craze from users. the ease of use by this technology made this that much popularity. but, Negative Point is you have to pick up the mobile & unlock it. If you are in work on a desktop, it's not up to that much handy for use.

Side (Power Button) :
When You are taking your mobile from pocket or from a work desk basically our hands will goes to sides of mobiles na ? we carry the mobiles in our hands & our hands always will go on sides most probably. Then if any scanner is there that may be left or right it will be more easier to unlock the mobile right ? instead of all those above things ? this one will be cool, Time-Saving too

So far you all are seen the different types of  Finger Print Scanner Locations On Mobiles ..!

" Which Location Of Finger Print Scanner You Prefer? "

Cast Your Poll Below ??

Comment Your Views In Comment Box..!

Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:

Single Poll thread Total 725 Users Voted

50.62% (367)

7.86% (57)

31.31% (227)

10.21% (74)
Submit
2019-03-07 04:32:07
Favorites89 RateRate
Device Team Weekly Poll
Hi Mi fans Welcome to our new "Device Team Weekly Poll" thread series by Device Team.
9 Article Description     130 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

I prefer back fingerprint scanner
2019-03-07 06:35:04

App Review Team

Maji George | from Redmi 3S

I like the back sensor
2019-03-07 08:09:01

Techie Team