In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tripura

[Recap] MiFC-Tripura: Meet v23.0 - Redmi Note 7 Pro Hands-on || #48MP Camera Beast

2019-03-09 10:10:54
777 1

Hello Tripura Mians!
Hope all are doing well. We had just conducted the first Experiential Fan Meet of this year with the newly launched #48MP Camera Beast Redmi Note 7 Pro on 3rd March. Here is the recap of this successful event:

At around 10 AM I went to the venue waiting for other Mi Fans. After sometime we had a small introduction session among Mi Fans as there were some new faces. We were pleased to see that almost 40 Mi Fans joined the event to hands on the beautiful device. A special thanks to all the Mi Fans who made this event a successful one. We were glad to have Mr. Debajit Chakraborty and Mr. Sujan Saha, oldest members of our FC among us. Our Mi Preferred Partner owner was also present in the Fan Meet.

Finally, the device was unboxed by none other than Mr. Sujan Saha. Everyone were eagerly waiting to see the first glimpse of this beautiful device. Mi Fans were just spellbound after experiencing the #48MP Camera Beast.

The youngest Mi Fan with us.

Experiencing the newly launched Redmi Note 7 Pro

Mi Preferred Partner owner with the #48MP Camera Beast

The Hands-on experience came to an end after taking some photographs with the Mi Fans. It was a great Fan Meet with such an amazing device.

Mi Fans taking selfies with the Redmi Note 7 Pro

#ShotOnRedmiNote7Pro

Me, discussing with the Mi Fans!

Thanks to all the passionate, crazy, dedicated and enthusiastic Mi Fans for being with us in that awesome Fan Meet.

We had some refreshments for the Mi Fans who present there. After that, there was the time to take a beautiful group photo of all the enthusiastic Mi Fans.

MiFC Tripura's Fan Meet v23.0: #MiFCTripura
All Photos with Full Resolution, Google Drive link: Click Here!

For the Mi Fans, who are not yet a part of Mi Fan Club Tripura and are interested to join the Fan Club are requested to follow the instructions from the below thread.

You can also contact me if you have any queries using below links on Telegram or on Mi Community:
Tappa: - Click Here to Contact Me @Telegram!

Regards,
Tappa and MiAkash
President of Mi FC Tripura

Previous Meet-up Recap Threads:

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-03-09 10:10:54
Favorites1 RateRate
I missed it :(
2019-03-11 13:51:12
Error 404