Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[Announcement] #AapkiNayiDuniya Contest: Win Exciting Prizes

2019-03-15 16:57:59
29404 320

Hi, Mi Fans,

Allow me to share my personal story. Don’t worry, it will be in a brief and you will get your chance too. Remember sharing your personal story will help you participate in the contest and answering questions correctly will help you win exciting prizes.

Story

There are a few technologies which have significantly changed/is changing our life. For me, it was a smartphone, which my dad purchased for me way back in 2011. With strict guidelines, the phone has to be used for academic purpose. Though it was a strict instruction, I used it for various other works purpose like watching tech videos, listening to songs, and browsing social networking sites. Since, at that time, smartphones display were comparatively smaller in dimensions, we used it mostly to connect to PC to browse the Internet in a big screen, easy reading and watch things comfortably. Although we didn’t have had 4G at that point in time, 2G worked pretty well for us.

So this was my story where I essentially focussed on two questions – “Which technology changed my life?” and “When did I first used the Internet on the phone?

How to participate
  • Share your story in the comments below. Answer - “Which technology has changed/is changing your life?” and “When did you first used the Internet on phone?”
  • Watch our new video and answer in which all languages “Go” is written (in sequence)
  • Do not repost the same story. Same will be considered as spamming

Prizes
Two days, two winners
  • 1st prize - Mi Business Backpack (x1)
  • 2nd prize - Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2 White (x1)

Contest period
  • Entries will be submitted today onwards and will run till 17th March 2019
  • The contest will run for three days 15th, 16th, and 17th. Three days three winners.
  • Entries submitted after 17th will be considered invalid
  • Winners will be announced on 24th March (Tentative)

Terms & Conditions
  • Answering the first two questions will act as an entry pass to participate in the contest
  • The participants need to answer all the three question (2 questions, 1 video)
  • Contestants can reply only ones, replies after that will be considered invalid
  • The short the sweeter – stick to the word limits (100 – 150)
  • Winners will be contacted via Mi Community as soon as we announce the winners. They need to revert with their personal details to claim the prizes within the stipulated time
  • Mi Community reserves all the rights for winner selection

2019-03-15 16:57:59
Favorites124 RateRate

MIUI Beta Tester

ms9819 | from Redmi Y2

1. smartphone
2.when i have used internet on the phone when 2g network running.
2019-03-15 17:18:28

Manvesh Kajale | from Redmi Note 4

Most obviously the Internet Technology changed my life. I first used Internet on the phone in my 10th standard.
Adding more answers soon....
2019-03-15 18:13:39
Manvesh Kajale
Mi Community Moderator

Advanced Bunny

Shreejan Sura | from mobile

After I bought Mi A1, I got lot of interest in Mobile photography....
2019-03-15 18:16:54

Rookie Bunny

5155133861 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

1.smartphone
2.you first used the 2G network in 2011
2019-03-15 18:28:53

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 4

Will update soon!
2019-03-15 19:04:25

Pro Bunny

Vishwas Hulle | from Redmi 4

I will update soon
2019-03-15 19:07:21

MIUI Beta Tester

Ashok Dutta | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

First Smart Phones
and 2nd one Internet
for Communication Each Other.
Even Thay can know What's on Going Near By Their Places.
Internet connecting People First.

Thanks
2019-03-15 19:12:12

Master Bunny

Miui 9. | from Redmi Note 3

Most obviously the Internet Technology changed my life. I first used Internet on the phone in my 6th class.
when i have used internet on the phone when 2g network running.
my first phone is Samsung Galaxy Star pro
and second 4G phone is Redmi Note 3
Redmi Note 3 is very good phone in note series6
Note 7 is very goood
2019-03-15 19:14:39

Rookie Bunny

Noumaankhan776 | from Redmi 6 Pro

1- electronics gadget
2- In 2010
this is my answer
2019-03-15 19:14:48