In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Situation of Andriod Updates in Mi Max 2...

2019-04-07 07:25:57
152 3
This thread is to describe the situation of Android Updates in Mi Max 2. It was released in June 2017 (about 2 years earlier from now) with Android Naugat 7.1.1 version (MIUI 9). Till now it haven't received any Android updates (it only received MIUI updates). Android Updates are very important as these updates bring some awesome new features and an all new user experience. I had also posted several other threads before regarding the same. Mi is very slow in pushing the android updates. But Mi Max 2 haven't at all received any updates so far. I am very disappointed with Mi team as they are always very busy providing Android Updates only to the devices that are new, e.g. POCO F1 etc. But their old devices receives updates very slow. For example, One plus 3t have received the Android Pie update just after a couple of weeks after it was globally released by Google. And our devices are still running on Android Naugat. This shows the behavior and care for the Xioami team for their customers and I hope they fix this issue soon....
2019-04-07 07:25:57
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

vishnu@hari | from MI MAX 2

ya its true
2019-04-07 09:01:05

Advanced Bunny

saifulshaikh | from MI MAX 2

what you want to say ??
2019-04-08 00:57:53

Advanced Bunny

Slahiri Author | from MI MAX 2

saifulshaikh
what you want to say ??

I am just saying that Mi team doesn't push frequent Andriod updates for older devices like Mi Max 2 etc., but they do it for their new devices such as POCO F1 etc. This is not correct. Oneplus 3t which is a very old device from Oneplus got the Andriod Pie Update as soon as it was released then why not Mi devices??
2019-04-08 01:14:44