In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[Discussion] Google-Camera 7 for Redmi Note 7 Pro

2019-05-13 15:41:13
10691 67
[Updated XML download link for xtrme GCam]

» changed Autoexposure correction to 1/4 sec.
» changed Correction NightSight to 1/4 sec.
» increased Exposure compensation to +0,2

Faster image processing for daylight and low-light photography, with better exposure, details, sharpness and image clarity. Drastically improved NightSight performance with reduced time for capturing photos and much better overall image quality. Chances of ending up with blurry photos are very low due to the settings being more suitable for handheld photography.

To download the new config file please see original post on page 1.
2019-05-31 18:41:41
[UPDATE]

GOOD NEWS! We finally have a dedicated Google Camera for the Redmi Note 7 Pro!

The first build based on 6.2.030 version was created by san1ty and you can download it from HERE

{ Changelog }

• Initial APK for Redmi Note 7 Pro (based on the PocoPhone F1 GCam ports)
• Fixed washed out pics on front and rear cameras
• Everything else working except Slow Motion
2019-06-21 03:41:10

Pro Bunny

Jigs22 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Raxmi
The photos are cooler in tone...Is there any way to increase the warmth of the photos in the gcam you mentioned??

gcam proceed images in high contrast so you have to reduce contrast and increase brightness for warmer looking photos
2019-06-21 07:20:01

Advanced Bunny

Arijit Singh Fan club | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

how is the front camera samples?
2019-06-21 09:32:09

Pro Bunny

Raxmi | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Vlachorum Sapiens

The first build based on 6.2.030 version was created by san1ty and you can download it from HERE

tried it today...I think arnova and xtrm gcam these two are the best for redmi note 7 pro...
2019-06-21 14:22:22

Advanced Bunny

K.N.Reddy...... | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Vlachorum Sapiens

wish is best?The new one or old one
2019-06-22 09:00:32

Advanced Bunny

Vlachorum Sapiens Author | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

K.N.Reddy......
wish is best?The new one or old one

The older GCam is still better. No other GCam can match the image quality provided by xtrme's version.
2019-06-22 09:59:42

Rookie Bunny

Naeema7 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

why am i not able to extract the XML file? No app is supporting the XML. please help!
2019-06-22 12:16:45

Advanced Bunny

Vlachorum Sapiens Author | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Naeema7
why am i not able to extract the XML file? No app is supporting the XML. please help!

Only xtrme's version has support for XML files. If you want to know how to apply the XML configuration file, read the original post.
2019-06-22 13:56:05

Rookie Bunny

Naeema7 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Vlachorum Sapiens
Only xtrme's version has support for XML files. If you want to know how to apply the XML configuration file, read the original post.

I managed to download the GCam app and I exactly did the way you have instructed in the 'how to export/import files'. I double clicked on the darker area of the app and did enter my config. its all ok,  however, my area of concern is regarding the file manager. I'm unable to extract the XML in the internal storage (new folder). Whenever I click on the extract folder it  says cudnt find apps to open this file.
2019-06-22 21:39:25