In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[Discussion] Exclusive for Asphalt 9 Lovers. and Whether to Buy rn7p for Asphalt 9

2019-05-31 10:07:03
1567 18
Status after 10.3.7

1.asphalt 9 sd675 optimization and 60 fps support, Bokeh Effect, Motion Blur Effect, Depth of Field, needed.(Based on my 3 months experience with this phone, and asphalt 9 - it seems that gameloft will only provide only those crappy settings for Adreno 612, gameloft restricts ---graphics level, shader effects, fps etc, based on GPU Model Name, eventhough adreno 612 is capable of handling the game (Since as per gameloft - SD 675 with Adreno 612 is for midrange Segment with less Avg. buying power customers, they dont want to share the beautiful gameplay with this device.)
This makes me fear what the Future apps holds for these devices, 'high computing power with GPU' with no apps to Fully utilise.
Pls Share your experience on the same, and how you feel about the gaming apps controls you and deceides at what level of access you should be given to play the game.

Summary: so as a result if you want to buy this phone for exquisite gaming experience or smooth gameplay of high demanding games, just dont buy this phone or any phones with Midrange chipsets, because future of demandable gaming app industry is gonna restrict and control the gameplay with these midrange chipsets. one might argue that i dont play asphalt 9, pubg is working fine its enough for me, like that --- but what i am trying to explain here is even with future updates of pubg they can treat customers/users based upon Brand/Chipsets etc, Which PUBG started already - Samsung A70 with same FHD+ display and SD675 - Supports HDR option in game settings, where as RN7p donot, because it is provided by Xiaomi.

Another fear what i am encountering is, what if every game is changed like Fortnite, only flagphip chipsets are allowed to play the game, and phone brands has to pay the game app developers to extend support for the devices, which is already happening and Phone manufactures as a whole increase the price of the Phone --- because nowadays phone is not marketed as phone with specs, but with apps - Like RN7P pubg ready.

This is all happening because we are not paying game app developers directly, so they provide as free and make you addict and stops the support for devices and get thier money from phone Manufacteres or brands. to extend support.

SO in short for Exquisite gaming experience go for Flagship level chipsets, where in future - only name matters not specs, its us wasting time analysing whats Cortex A76, Vulcan 1.0, OpenGL 3.2, GPU Clockspeed etc.

Tip: our only hope is some brainy developer or hacker should mod the apk for Fully Functional Asphalt 9 with all effects and high graphics for Sd675, which i am losing hope day by day.
2019-05-31 10:07:03
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

RRV06 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

totally agreed...neither Gameloft or Xiaomi is listening anything about asphalt 9...they are sitting silent in their homes and not giving any reply at all....they don't care because we are stupid enough to buy their products again and again just because it is cheaper than other brand but really the truth is that these people don't care about anything...I send one email everyday to Gameloft and send messages on twitter but they don't have any proper info whether they will solve the issue of asphalt 9 lagging or not....
2019-05-31 11:53:01

Semi Pro Bunny

1546561555 Author | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

RRV06
totally agreed...neither Gameloft or Xiaomi is listening anything about asphalt 9...they are sitting silent in their homes and not giving any reply at all....they don't care because we are stupid enough to buy their products again and again just because it is cheaper than other brand but really the truth is that these people don't care about anything...I send one email everyday to Gameloft and send messages on twitter but they don't have any proper info whether they will solve the issue of asphalt 9 lagging or not....

its not an issue , Gameloft intention is to provide 30fps lock and all effects lock for low and medium range chipsets.
2019-05-31 13:22:57

Master Bunny

its not an issue , Gameloft intention is to provide 30fps lock and all effects lock for low and medium range chipsets.

but the game is lagging....phone is heating up a lot in playing it....even at performance settings which is the lowest,still the game lags at some places,after playing for some tym when phone gets little hot then it lags even more
2019-05-31 13:29:57

Semi Pro Bunny

RRV06
but the game is lagging....phone is heating up a lot in playing it....even at performance settings which is the lowest,still the game lags at some places,after playing for some tym when phone gets little hot then it lags even more

thats because of 30fps lock and we are getting high graphics setting which dont meet with each other, resulting in lower fps of around 15fps.

i have fallen for marketing gimmick words used by xiaomi as well as qualcomm such as 90% fewer janks, chipset optimized for gaming performance, working with game engine to provide smooth gameplay etc,
what i wonder, what happened to these popular reviewers, who only decides gaming efficiency by testing pubg, and giving fake information such as asphalt 9 lags, because of sd675 being a new chipset.
where as same 600 series adreno of sd855 with adreno 640 being new chipset opreates asphalt 9 smoothly with all effects unlocked.
this opened the ugly thruth in my eyes about midrange chipsets,
i was able to find about Gameloft intention within 3 months, why so called authentic reviewers fail to do so.

for your confirmation check for 'gameoptions.json' file of intial versions, of aspahlt 9 , how badly they have given settings options by based on gpu renderer name.

now this file is heavily encrypted, even so called experienced developers and hackers not able to
mod the apk.
but these reviewers said, its because of sd675 optimisation and crap. but why sd855 dont require any optimisation.
asphalt 9 is a greedy money making app created by Gameloft. only providing full support to only rich people who has iPhones and flagship level Android phone who will buy cards systems of asphalt 9 with real money.

just for name sake they are providing support for midrange and lower end chipsets for popularity.( just like bear minimum support which xiaomi bought for fortnite for sd675.)
2019-05-31 13:58:34

Semi Pro Bunny

thats because of 30fps lock and we are getting high graphics setting which dont meet with each other, resulting in lower fps of around 15fps.

i have fallen for marketing gimmick words used by xiaomi as well as qualcomm such as 90% fewer janks, chipset optimized for gaming performance, working with game engine to provide smooth gameplay etc,

for to get bearable gameplay in asphalt 9, do a fresh hard reset of phone, which helps in heating problem-  try fresh install of the apk after hard reset.
which brings lag to a bearable minimum. don't chanfe the default settings play in default setting itself.
once you hardly passed with lags, upgrades the cars with faster levels, lags are diminishing to an Bearable level.
i am now at reputation level of 17 in asphalt 9.
2019-05-31 14:08:06

Semi Pro Bunny

for to get bearable gameplay in asphalt 9, do a fresh hard reset of phone, which helps in heating problem-  try fresh install of the apk after hard reset.
which brings lag to a bearable minimum. don't chanfe the default settings play in default setting itself.
once you hardly passed with lags, upgrades the cars with faster levels, lags are diminishing to an Bearable level.

try once in a while modded apk of asphalt 9, which will be relaxing to play.
2019-05-31 14:11:18

Master Bunny

I am level 46 bro ...
2019-06-01 01:21:33

Master Bunny

try once in a while modded apk of asphalt 9, which will be relaxing to play.

and what about getting banned??I can't loose the game progress at any cost...I have finished almost all the races of all the seasons available till now in asphalt 9
2019-06-01 01:22:38

Semi Pro Bunny

RRV06
and what about getting banned??I can't loose the game progress at any cost...I have finished almost all the races of all the seasons available till now in asphalt 9

have u not using google play games services to backup game data
2019-06-01 02:12:30

Semi Pro Bunny

RRV06
I am level 46 bro ...

superb  excellent
2019-06-01 02:13:16