In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

Mi Devices Q &A
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Q&A support from Device team for all Xiaomi phones on 15th & 16th June

2019-06-12 22:15:05
261216 2756
Hello Mi Fans!

Mi Community is an active platform for Mi fans. Not only we discuss Mi products and technology, but also help out each other. We have already conducted a lot of Q&A sessions earlier with the help of Device Team and Device moderators on Mi Community for device-related queries.
This Saturday i.e. 15th June starting from 00:00 AM to 00:00 AM on 16th June, you can post any questions related to all xiaomi smartphones launched in India and get answer on 16th June.

Q&A Schedule
  • Q&A session date: 15th of June from 00:00 AM to 00:00 AM on 16th June
  • Answering date: 16th of June

We will open this thread 15th June at
00:00 AM and close on 16th June at 00:00 AM. Our team will go through each and every question and the following day i.e. Sunday, the 16th, you will get a solution/suggestion for your question. We will try our best to provide further support in case some more questions arise in your mind.

Please mark your calendars to raise the questions & concerns. We will try our level best to help you out.

Procedure to join Q&A session:
1. Reply to this thread with your issue(s).
2. Our Mi Community device experts will reply to your issue(s) on the next day i.e. on Sunday, 16th June
3. If the issue is not resolved in the reply, you can follow up with the Mi Community Device experts for further support in this same thread regarding your issue.

Additional points to keep in mind for this Q&A session
  • Use English while replying to this thread.
  • Mention your issue(s) in detail.
  • Do not forget to mention MIUI Version. Mention if you are using Developer/Stable ROM, Global/China ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also, share more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your problem in a better way and solve it at the earliest possible.
  • If you have issue(s) like device slipped into the water, has physical damage and similar ones, we recommend you to visit the nearest Xiaomi service center and get your device checked.

Imp: This session is meant to help you out with the device issues only, and not meant to answer any MIUI feature request or Android version upgrade request. Thanks.

FAQs you should avoid

Q 1. When will I get stable MIUI 10 Update for my device?
The Miui 10 Stable ROM has been released to the supported devices. You can get more info here https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1584271-1-0.html

Q 2. I don't own a Xiaomi device, can I post my issue(s) here?
No, you should not. This thread is only for issues related to Xiaomi devices.

Q 3. I will not be available during this 'LIVE Q&A session', will I still get support?
Do not worry. You can always make a Q&A thread in a particular device section and our Community Device Team Members will assist you with the issue at the earliest.

Q 4. When can I get Android update for my Mi/Redmi Device?
There is no information regarding the Android update for any device. Once it is available for any device, it will be updated on the Mi Community.

Q 5. Where can I download the official MIUI ROMs for my Device?
You can download it from respective device sections.

Q 6. Can I post my issue(s) regarding service centers here?
For issue(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Customer Feedback section here: https://in.c.mi.com/in/forum-74-1.html

Q 7. Is Redmi Note 6 pro having Dual Speaker Or Mono Speaker?
Redmi Note 6 is having a mono speaker. The other grill is for the microphone.

A great thanks, in advance, to all the Device mods, Device team members and Mi Community members who help us in the Q&A session.

Note: Thanks to Mi fans for sharing valuable feedback in Q&A session. This session is immensely important as it helps us raise the issue and forward to the concerned authority. A humble request, please do not post off-topic or spam in replies. Any irrelevant posts found will be deleted immediately without intimation.

Subscribe to our columns to stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:

2019-06-12 22:15:05
Favorites112 RateRate
Mi Devices Q &A
Our MI Community Device Expert Team Members will try their best to answer all your queries in the shortest possible time.
15 Article Description     2261 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

rnrane | from Redmi Y2

WHEN photos captured in portrait mode using inbuilt filters of rear camera of Redmi Y2 (Global stable ROM MIUI 10.3.1.0) the captured photo automatically turns 90degrees anticlockwise in gallery and when the filters are not used then photo orientation is okay. Reported regarding this again and again already but no action is taken.
2019-06-15 01:07:19
RNR

Rookie Bunny

1614256572 | from mobile

When launch redmi k20pro on india
2019-06-15 01:11:36

Master Bunny

$U®u | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

please don't stop global beta rom?
2019-06-15 01:18:50

Rookie Bunny

Sahil Srivastava | from Redmi 4A

will redmi 4A support MIUI11 ??
2019-06-15 01:20:43

Master Bunny

Sunil Pawar | from Redmi Note 4

when we will get update for redmi note 4?Can we consider for Android 9pie??? redmi 6 soc625 got pie update.
2019-06-15 01:28:06
Hi, Thank you for conducting this Q&A and I hope this turns out to be positive for our device updates in the future.

Version: MIUI Global  10.3.9. Stable (PFHINXM) Unrooted with locked bootloader.

1. I have been facing issues while typing on the phone using any keyboard (Gboard, Swiftkey, Inbuilt). Many a times few keys that are on the edge of the screen like A, Q, P seems to not register the touch resulting in typos. Most of the times it happens with letter A. I even made a poll few days back about it just to know the consensus and majority of them are facing this issue. Here's the link to the poll https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1870849-1-0.html

2. There seems to be lag while recording videos over 2 mins or so.
Thanks,
Karan
2019-06-15 01:28:38

Pro Bunny

Jigs22 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

want to know if redmi note 7 pro will get ARcore support or not because it has capable processor but still not support ARcore. Also some midrangers of Nokia and Moto with weaker processors support ARcore. Very disappointed with redmi.
2019-06-15 01:31:38

Master Bunny

Sunny@Thakur | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Android Q stable Update Redmi note 7 pro me aayega kya
2019-06-15 01:36:33

Advanced Bunny

5153979841 | from Redmi 5

when will redmi 5 get 10.2.1. update
2019-06-15 01:37:43

Advanced Bunny

sushmit Rathore best | from Redmi Y2

when will redmi y2 will receive Android pie.
2019-06-15 01:41:35