In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A1

Custom ROM Class
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] [Custom ROM series] Treskmod Omni for MI A1

2019-06-25 23:22:08
3251 23
Hello Mi Fans,
I am back with another custom ROM called Treskmod Omni for MI A1. which is an android pie 9.0 ROM and Based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with some of the CAF files inclusion which increases the smoothness of the ROM. This ROM has the best battery life which I got more than any other custom ROM's which I have used so far. Let's see what are the features and step by step procedure for flashing this ROM and finally, do note that I don't own this project all credits go to developer Now let's get started.

Downloads:
ROM:Download here ( Download in desktop view)
Installation procedure:click here
Xda Link:Click here
Disclaimer
“I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom ROMs and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.patience is much needed here”

Features Description
User interface
Here the ROM has a very clean and smooth UI as the developer had fine-tuned kernel to give the battery life and smoothness at the same time. It has all the android Pie features and default animations, which doesn't lag or any kind of glitches while using. many UI optimizations have done under the hood to give all the smoother experience wide the system. Developer named this tweak as God level SMOOTHNESS, you will get to know while you are using. For the navigation you can use either of a pie on screen navigation bar, hardware navigation key and full screen gesture like the one you see in the MIUI 10.

Charging speed
The device gets fully charged with an hour and a few more minutes by the default charger. Due to the higher charge rate which is very much useful feature. This one is making this ROM different from the others and it supports USB fast charging which means even you can get charged faster while devices are connected to the pc or laptop but not fast as you charge with the wall charger.

Battery life
This is one is the best feature of this ROM due to the highly optimized kernel by the developer increases the battery life furthermore by a few couples of hours. I easily got 7+hrs of SOT which I never got before in any of the recently used ROM. At the same time, the performance wasn't let down the ROM was super smooth and fluid. This ROM is for the one who needs a better battery life with less customization.

Kcal support
With this support, you can change the color production of the display either cool, warm, punchy colors..etc. Either you can set manually as per your desired level of colors or there are some of the presets value you can try time one by one set to the one you prefer.

Omni themes
This ROM includes some of the basic themes which like accent color to UI. You can switch any of your favorite colors or even it's possible to create a own theme with the help of the compose option. The default theme will be the teal green same one from the stock ROM.

Stock ROM vs Treskmod Omni
This ROM built with a few CAF drivers with a combination of the AOSP thus improves the smoothness of the ROM completely as I never faced any of the lags during my usage of more than 2 weeks. Here with this ROM, you will get all missing features from the Stock android like camera2API, network meter, screen recorder, theme customization..etc. It's more fluid with the performance the same as the stock ROM. The battery life of this ROM is high which can easily last for a typical single day and even it gets charged very quickly with the device temperature of 40 °-43 ° while charging. ROM comes with the pixel camera with support of night sight and time lapse feature same as the one you see in the stock camera app do note that due to the latest kernel 4.9 the slow-motion won't be working with any of the camera apps. Those who need higher battery life and charging speed this ROM is highly recommendable

Note:- I am not the developer or maintainer for this ROM am just sharing here it for you

Thanks for reading
If you have queries or facing any issue don't get panicked comment down below, I am here to help you out with.

Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +6 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-25 23:22:08
Favorites9 RateRate
Custom ROM Class
Only for geeks! Cutting-edge custom ROMs on Xiaomi devices!
52 Article Description     1557 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Resource Team

iamumesh | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Thanks for sharing!
2019-06-26 02:14:25
Alone we can do so little, But together we can do so much. --''Helen Keller''

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Good ROM for Mi A1 devices
2019-06-26 02:54:05

App Review Team

Maji George | from Redmi 3S

Wow! Tha ks for sharing
2019-06-26 03:10:17

Pro Bunny

Bikrambsp | from Mi A1

awsm......
2019-06-26 10:42:26
Bikram

Master Bunny

adhi venki | from Redmi 6

thanks for sharing
2019-06-26 13:40:26

Master Bunny

Shahvez002 | from Redmi 3S

Good ROM FOR A1
2019-06-26 14:21:29

Pro Bunny

RHx17 | from Redmi 5A

Wow! That's Awesome ROM for Mi A1 Users
2019-07-01 02:13:47
Nice rom, thanks.
2019-07-04 06:11:05
@Robin_RichardCould you please share the latest steps. Last time I tried it got bricked.
2019-07-06 04:56:50

Robin_Richard Author |

Nikhil Bagrecha replied at 2019-07-06 14:26:50
@Robin_RichardCould you please share the latest steps. Last time I tried it got bricked.

are you coming from the stock ROM?
2019-07-06 06:15:21