In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Mission #2 - Make the ordinary look extraordinary, give likes to win BIG surprise!

2019-07-03 06:56:53
14376 49

Mi Explorers,
What makes the ordinary look extraordinary? Creativity, imagination, an eye for detail, patience, and passion among others.

Mi Explorers here is Mission #2 for you. All you need to do is capture three (3) best 48MP shots showcasing your creativity and photography skills. In addition, you need to give a creative caption that narrates the picture in over 5 words. Note that caption is mandatory for all the images.

Mission: Make the ordinary look extraordinary
Mission Title: Surprise us with your three (3) best 48MP shots from Redmi K20 Pro
Mission type: Normal
Category: Photography
Points: You earn 300 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here
Deadline to complete: 5 Days from the mission post date i.e. 7th July 23:59:59

How to complete this mission
An explorer’s work is to explore the unexplored, it's time you surprise us with your amazing photography skills:

• Take your time, explore 48MP feature, play around it, move out, wait for the perfect frame and bang, you have a perfect 48MP shot.
  • Take as many as you want and pick your best 3 three, zoom in to one area and take a screenshot each.
  • Upload all the three (3) images+ zoomed-in screenshots, as a reply in the thread along with photo caption, which is a must.
  • Share the pics before the deadline gets over.

Note: Strictly avoid duplicity of work.

What is expected
High-quality content, demonstrating the ultimate power of Redmi K20 Pro and your skills. Consider it as not just a mission, but the explore the best of you. Let the creativity reflect in your pics.

T&C
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Read more

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-07-03 06:56:53
Favorites35 RateRate
Redmi K20 Pro gives awesome details with their 48MP killer camera because of All Details Matters. See the magic of Redmi K20 Pro camera.

1. Unique Architecture : Example of Art

Zoom Image

2. Outside Life: Race For Better Future

Zoom Image

3. Reflecting Mirrors: Show Faces of Nature

Zoom Image

This is the power of 48MP full details camera. which give perfect images every time.

2019-07-03 09:13:38
The Redmi K20 Pro sports a 48mp triple camera setup. The Sony IMX 586 on Redmi K20 Pro gives amazing shots along with superior image Quality.  

Zoomed Image

The "Earth Border"
Zoomed Image

Zoomed Image
2019-07-03 11:06:28
The Redmi K20 Pro is an All-Rounder, a Beast which captures exceptional images with great quality.

1. Insect: Aim For The Sky and Fly High

Zoom Image

2. National flag: Proud Of Every Indian

Zoom Image

3. Boat: Explore The Unknown

Zoom Image

The Sensor totally justifies the device with its clear and beautiful images.

2019-07-03 14:49:13
Redmi K20 Pro is a killer beast with 3 hi-depth demon eye cameras! The shots taken in the 48MP device will surely make you say 'WoW'. It's a guaranteed thing, check out some shots taken in the beast below. Get ready to say WoW!

The UST Empire!

Zoomed In

The Infosys Titanic!

Zoomed In

The Skyscraper!

Zoomed in

As I said, It's a 48MP Killer!: Redmi K20 Pro rocks!

2019-07-04 01:17:31
Nature is the most ordinary thing that we come across to. It's a God's biggest gift to the mankind. Turning the ordinary nature into extraordinary with Redmi K20 Pro's super ashtonishing 48MP camera. And trust me it's really super amazing. I know you must not be believing me right now but let me not share with mere words, let me just show you!!

Image 1

Amazing shot isn't it? Oh, wait! Let's zoom and check even the minorest details in the image.

Zooming more into the image, you can spot even the smallest water droplets that are on the leaf and I am sure you wont even be able to see it with you own eyes but with Redmi K20 Pro's 48MP camera, you can! ;)

Image 2

So focused shot it is! The photo look so amazingly well that I am sure you have already fallen in love with Redmi K20's camera. However, let's zoom this one too!

Again, zooming into this image, you can notice each and every detail very carefully. This is something which you may not have ever seen or noticed but today you are! Isn't it too good?

Image 3

I am sure sure you already have fallen in love with Redmi K20 Pro's camera but one last image I would want you to have a look just that you know when it comes to great camera Redmi K20 Pro should be the top notch choice of yours.

The buds look really cute isn't it? But there's more than just the buds, can you spot small insects in this picture? Oh, well your eyes can't but Redmi K20 Pro's 48 MP camera can! Let's zoom it and check it out.

Have you now noticed a small insect in it? Did you even expect it to be looked so clearly. Now tell me who has got the best 48 MP camera? ;)

2019-07-04 01:43:45

Mi Explorer

Explorer Oxygen | from Redmi K20 Pro

The beast Redmi K20 pro has a beast like camera which provides minute details of the subject, especially the 48mp shots are just amazingly crisp and clear... If you zoom in you will find particular details in those
Here I have captured some of them...
1. A feather with threads
2. A butterfly in a plant
3. An innocent portrait.
2019-07-04 06:34:42
One of the features of Redmi K20 Pro is its 48MP Camera sensor, which can see things that human eyes can't.

Checkout some of my tries with this Killer device.

1. Clouds ready to fill the Lake - Rain Clouds above the Lake ready to pour down, and the boats are ready to move into the Lake for a wonderful view to the tourists.

Zoomed Picture: Couldn't find this boat before taking the picture, awesome 48MP capture.

2. Lighting up the Marine Route - This lighthouse is guiding the boats and ships which are moving through the Arabian Sea for a long time, and still doing the job without fail.

Zoomed Image: Can you see North/South/East/West Directions :)

3. Connecting Buildings through trains - Humans finding their houses above clouds, and now there are trains/metros going through these apartments.

Find the zoomed area in the above image, couldn't read this without 48MP picture.

I found 48MP gives crazy looking images. Have clicked more and more pics using that mode, but here we are limited with 3 images. Still I am confused, looks like there are better images in my Gallery than these.

2019-07-04 08:15:47

Advanced Bunny

Herculiez | from Redmi K20 Pro

The best of the things are the ones with the most detail in it. Isn't that what the human eyes love?
It's all about the details and when it comes to cameras, it's always about the details!
The 48 MP Camera on the K20 Pro, preserves details like a pro, no puns intended.
Below are the shots that'll show you how.

1. Have a look at the tomb, see the details on the dome? the beautiful, intricate carvings along with the rich colors?
2. Coming to the second picture, look at all the details on the temple tower, even the finest of the carvings pop out really well. Amazing, isn't it?
3. Finally, notice how the K20 Pro preserves the details even in the strands of the hair of the guy holding the camera?

With the K20 Pro on your side, you're never gonna miss any details. After all, as I said... it's always about the details.
2019-07-04 08:59:45

Mi Explorer

Explorer Prada | from Redmi K20 Pro

when you take the next Redmi Device thats give you power to zoom alot like never before show far thinks too closer with it's 48 Mp super camera
2019-07-04 13:02:51

Mi Explorer

Explorer Markw | from Redmi K20 Pro

When you got to explore Redmi K20 Pro, it's 48MP killer camera proves to be the beast. You can easily get a magnificent magnified view of those portions of an image, that you can't even imagine.
Plus even in that extent of zoom it shows some  unpredictable details.
Surely it can amaze you every time you take a shot.
Here is a little description about my shots.
1. Monumental Carvings: Carvings gets emphasized
2. Mosque: Zoom, Even small details are intact
3.Tracks: Even Milestone is visible.
2019-07-04 14:46:34