In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Star Mission #01 - Drain Me Up, give 'likes' on replies to win BIG!

2019-07-07 05:51:21
9611 48

Mi Explorers,
It’s time to take it to the next level. Here comes your STAR Mission #1, the challenge is to find the creative (read unusual, funny, quirky) ways to drain the battery of the Redmi K20 Pro, sounds easy hun?

All you need to do is charge your battery full till 100% and execute your planned activity until the battery reaches to ~10 - 5%. Share the stats with us (explained below).

Name: Drain Me Up!
Mission Title: Drain the battery of Redmi K20 Pro from 100 - 10% (or less)
Mission type: Star
Category: Creativity
Points: You earn 600 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here.
Deadline to complete:  9th July 23:59:59

How to complete
  • Brainstorm and find a creative way to find a way to drain the battery, plan accordingly.
  • Charge your device to 100%, take a screenshot.
  • Execute the activity let the battery reaches up to 10-5%.
  • Go to settings - battery & performance - Power usage - take screenshots of both apps and hardware tab, along with the screen tab (total 3 here)
  • Go to settings - battery & performance - Power usage -  click the ‘clock’ icon on top right to open history - take a screenshot.
  • Reply to us below with what you did with full description and attach all the screenshots.

Note:
Strictly avoid duplicity of work.

What is expected:
High-quality content, demonstrating the ultimate power of Redmi K20 Pro and your creativity.
Consider it as not just a mission, but explore the best of you. Let your creativity reflect in your image.

T&C
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Read more
Mi Explorers 2019: How to participate, Missions, Prizes & more!!
How to vote for Mi Explorers and win BIG Surprise Prize & more!

2019-07-07 05:51:21
Favorites22 RateRate
Redmi K20 is the Powerhouse of battery. On a single charge, you can go for a full day. After the full charge, I have used many apps in the device and as I am travelling a lot so, I want more power in my device for long use. With the Full Brightness and Auto Brighness, all the time this device gives impressive results. This is a really solid device. You can see the result of battery life of Redmi K20 #Killerdevice.

With Full Brightness Result

Battery Graph from 100 %- 1%

Apps usage ( you can see I'm using many of apps)

Hardware uses

Screen On time

With Auto Brightness Result

Battery Graph from 100%-1%

Screen on Time (1d 1h 14m 44s)

Apps Uses (You can see I've Uses many Apps)

Hardware Uses

2019-07-07 06:44:19
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3
Hello guys. Explorer Tissot here. Today's challenge was to drain battery from 100 to almost 0 percent. Trust me, this is one of the very difficult missions and that is because of the kind of battery backup this phone gives.

The phone easily lasts around 1 and half day with heavy use(not extreme) of clicking photos.

Today i tried to shoot an overnight timelapse at 1080p 60fps. Started at 12.30 am and ended at 7.30 am. The whole time the screen was on and the camera was recording a freaking 1080p timelapse. Woke up in the morning and volaaa. The mobile is still on and still recording. This is the killer. Period. Here are the screenshots
Battery charged to 100%

Battery usage graph

Apps power usage

Hardware power usage

Screen power usage

2019-07-07 22:57:12
Redmi K20 Pro houses a massive 4000mAh battery to run the device more than a day with normal usage. I have been using the phone as my daily driver and very impressed with the battery backup. For the sake of the mission, I had to drain the battery as fast as possible and used it intensively for the last few hours. Still, the phone managed to run 13+ hours with 7+ hours of SOT, playback Prime videos and Youtube with the highest quality and max screen brightness.

2019-07-08 03:48:06
Is the battery Life of your Smartphone a problem for you while you travel or even if you are an average user?

Well, it won't be after you read this. I'm an average user and here's a quick battery review of The Killer 2.0 i.e. The Redmi K20 Pro!

I charged The Redmi K20 Pro to 100% in the morning and started using it as my daily driver phone. As i told, I'm an average user like most of the people out there so i used WhatsApp, Telegram, made and received calls, watched videos on YouTube, did Facebooking and also took some photographs using its Triple Camera setup and see i got an SOT (screen on time) of 7 hours 30 minutes when its battery reached to 1%.

From my point of view, the Redmi K20 Pro is really a beast when it comes out to Battery Life as it has a 4000 mAh battery! It stayed with me for one day long with average use and was still alive

2019-07-08 03:51:35

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cereus | from Redmi K20 Pro

I must say the battery life on the Redmi K20 Pro is really amazing. Being using the phone regularly having a bit of gaming, streaming videos and surfing through social media all through the time and its really unbelievable that I managed to get 10 hours and 48 mins SOT. With the perfect blend of hardware and software optimization, you get the best battery life!
2019-07-08 06:05:12

Mi Explorer

Explorer Jason | from Redmi K20 Pro

The Redmi K20 Pro comes with a huge 4000 mah battery which will give around 13+ hrs of sot and nearly 1 day standby in heavy use. i used the device for social networking, play videos surfing shopping apps and it gave an awesome backup.
2019-07-08 06:45:08

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cancro | from Redmi K20 Pro

Redmi K20 Pro has a huge battery, enough for a day and half usage for a moderate user. I have been using for last 17.5+ hours in one stretch as I was traveling and I got more than 14.5 hours of SOT. I have charged the phone to 100% yesterday and then started my journey. On the way, while sleeping I have kept the phone off because there is no network in some areas, and don't want the battery to be eaten up in idle state (wanted to test the maximum on live use).

On full stretch of 17.5 hrours, you can see there is no much idle time for the device.

I have used almost all apps, which I use daily. Like Amazon Prime Video, Youtube while in Wifi, used Google photos, uploaded some files to Google drive, Played my usual games (except PUBG), made some calls & used the triple camera's.

Out of all the usages from hardware, I have used Screen more than anything. So I got more SOT (Screen On Time), this can vary in a normal day usage. but when I am traveling this is my normal use.

I have got somewhat nearby SOT on my Mi Max 2 but no other phones where able to handle it. Another point of interest is, most of the times the usage was outdoor and the device was cool all the time.

Now Comes My daily usage, in a normal day. This time, my usage is more Indoor than Outdoors (20%). The backup is just awesome, with that amount of Screen On Time.

2019-07-08 08:31:35
Redmi K20 Pro is also a Killer 2.0 for its huge battery backup. The Redmi K20 Pro houses a 4,000 mAh battery and yes, the battery performance is fabulous according to my usage. I charged my fully and start using it as I use it daily. The task is to consume the battery until the battery reaches 10%-5%, so I used the device until the battery was reached 5%. I played PUBG mobile for  1 hour and 33 minutes, watched a movie for 1 hour and 44 minutes and rest battery was consumed by social networking sites. Most of the battery was used by Mi Drop because I used it for transferring lots of movies. As Jio isn't working good in my area that is why I used the device using WiFi. After all this, the battery was reached from 100% to 5% in 11 hours and 33 minutes and got the Screen on Time of 8 hours and 47 minutes which is too good according to my usage.
Before starting the mission

Power used by Apps

Power used by Hardware

Screen on Time

Battery usage graph

2019-07-08 11:55:37