In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

Hello guys. Explorer Tissot here. Well, today I tried something which I would say I hadly did any time. The light trails. The phone i had was not capable to do it and even if i managed to capture something it was full wait noice and grains.

Today I tried the same things with the Redmi K20 Pro and i was surprised to see the results. We can use the pro mode in the camera app to quickly change shutter speed, iso and other parameters to get the shot of your dream. Sharing with you few of my clicks. I have spent a lot of time in making sure the best ones reach here. Hope you like it. Here we go

Glow in the woods

Frozen

The Light Door

Do drop a like if you love this feature :)

2019-07-11 13:39:48
A whole new photography experience for me because i never tried light trail shot before this. but when i tried it with Next Redmi Device's pro mode, I was really surprised with the result. After experiencing 960fps, Now this was also a great experience for me. I spend many hours to give my best to you. Hope you like it !!!!!

2019-07-11 13:59:50

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Markw | from Redmi K20 Pro

Shooting Light Trails is not an easy job. I tried it for the very first time..But even with a little knowledge and K20 pro in your hand...you can shoot some really amazing shots..
Here are some of mine:
2019-07-11 14:21:49
Among all these missions, I loved this one the most. The light trail has always been my interest and given the chance I had so much fun trying out so many ideas. Here are the best 3 of them.

2019-07-11 16:50:39

Rookie Bunny

Joyel K Pious | from Redmi K20 Pro

Travelling in a train, I experimented with the pro mode. These blurred images of early morning outdoors gave a feeling of painting to the images
2019-07-11 21:03:32

Rookie Bunny

Explorer Jason | from Redmi K20 Pro

The Redmi K20 Pro comes with a awesome camera setup which will help us to take beautiful pictures here are a few I took using the Redmi K20 Pro

2019-07-11 23:02:07
Light trails is one of the amazing aspect of photography. I was alaways amazed by the this long exposures. This challenge gave me an opportunity. The Redmi K20 pro is amazing. Its inbuilt pro mode allows upto 32sec of shutter length. Here is a glimpse of pictures I took with led lights.

2019-07-12 00:39:19

Advanced Bunny

Herculiez | from Redmi K20 Pro

It's a whole new ball game with the K20 Pro's amazing set of cameras. If you've been with us all along, you'd know this by now, that's for sure. Here comes the light trail series, the kind of photography that puts your photography skills and patience to test. With the flexibility of adjusting the shutter speed, iso, white balance etc, you can pull out some amazing photos with the right setup. Have a look at my take on light trail photography with the K20 Pro.
2019-07-12 00:45:56
Hello, Mi fans,
  Today we will explore the professionalism the camera of the new Flagship killer can give you. Its time to take some light trail shots with higher exposure time. The Pro mode in the New flagship killer gives you the option to change the focus, exposure time and higher shutter speed. This enables us to capture excellent night trails during the dark.

Now Let's look at some sample shots :

The Whirlpool

The Vortex

Flame Abstract

#Believe The Hype

#Flagship Killer 2.0

2019-07-12 01:40:00